char dc

This is a discussion on char dc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i log into account and once i get to my char in logos, i get dc. its like where u ...
Page: 1

stonepilot1421

i log into account and once i get to my char in logos, i get dc. its like where u try and log l2 when u were in abyss or war but it has happen 15 times now. i went on other account and got in fine. and on the same account as dced char i can get in ronark but not logos. any help?

Cammers91

i log into account and once i get to my char in logos, i get dc. its like where u try and log l2 when u were in abyss or war but it has happen 15 times now. i went on other account and got in fine. and on the same account as dced char i can get in ronark but not logos. any help?[/b]
    Character Could Of Been Banned For 30 Days

stonepilot1421

hm i didnt kno they culd do that, just thought they banned whole account. but wut would that be for?

Cammers91

hm i didnt kno they culd do that, just thought they banned whole account. but wut would that be for?[/b]
    Well If its a 30 Day Ban i didn't think they ban the whole account i just thought
    they banned the character in question.

If The Account Has Been Terminated the whole account is banned and cannot be use'd

The character may have been banned for various things your best bet
    is to login to the ko website and have a look.

KnightOnlineWorld

Login To The Website And Take A Look

KingSolomon

Whole account is banned. It doesnt matter for how long, all characters are banned. So you're not banned.

As for your prob, i have no clue. :mellow:

stonepilot1421

well now it works
    and when i went to my kol it didnt say nething

React

happened to me cause i didnt have premium or w/e and i waited to long and it DC you. when logging on a server.