DC on char select (only 1 char of 3)

This is a discussion on DC on char select (only 1 char of 3) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For the past few weeks, i assume since the expansion came out, I have been disconnecting when i select 1 ...
Page: 1

frayed kn0t

Smile

For the past few weeks, i assume since the expansion came out, I have been disconnecting when i select 1 of the chars on my account. I can log the other 2 chars, but its impossible to play since all my gear is on the dced char.

I have sent 3 tickets to k2 and they don't reply, they just close them. It's not 24/7 sometimes i can log the char but then i wont be able to for a period of 5+ hours.

Any ideas? Ive restarted my modem and pc, that does nothing. Anyone have similar problem?

maybe you have something like a "bad word" in your nick name ... i mean in KE (<3) u can have nic with symbols like "_" ":" and much more .. and now u cant log in with it .. my friend have $ in name, and he cant log in this char ;p

mjollner

i have heard of similar issues, but normally a ticket to the CS has resolved them, do you mind if i ask how you are asking about it in the tickets?

frayed kn0t

I&#39;m being polite, here is an example:

"this is the 3rd time i have sent a ticket about this issue. Over the past few weeks, there have been times where I cannot log XXXXXX on my account. The other 2 chars i have no issue with. I get dced when i select the char. Because of this I am losing premium time which i have spent real money on. Please resolve this issue and compensate me for my lost money. Atleast reply in an email so i know if it is an issue you are working on or if it is client side. Maybe then, i can be more patient."

mjollner

never... ever EVER! ask for your money back from k2.. no really, ever, they have a tendency to wield their banstick liberally.

frayed kn0t

ive done it in the past an on numerous occasions, never had an issue. Ofcourse, never got anything back either. Not asking for money, but some pots or smt would be nice.

ive done it in the past an on numerous occasions, never had an issue. Ofcourse, never got anything back either. Not asking for money, but some pots or smt would be nice.[/b]
    wtf, stop ask for crap, FOCUS on your problem ONLY, be clear as possible, if you need 800 words to explain, take 800 words to explain.

-Alex

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Did u get it fixed and how ? Now same shitt happening to me :/

Did u get it fixed and how ? Now same shitt happening to me :/[/b]
    i had that problem before but i just loged out and tried to reconnect like 15mins later and it worked...
    but dunno...

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Keeps dcing me :/ and it seemz like many people have this problem now..

Lix

every since i d/c from b2 becuase it crashed, now i cant logn in any of my characters when i select them at the screen

I think thats exactly what happened to me lol. I had dc from b2 yesterday, now cant log any char on account anymore. Ive seen on Everlong forum, that there is plenty more people having same thing .. Seems like its only problem of beramus ?

Lix

fixed xd

Ywah! luckily it works after restart.