character loading 25%

This is a discussion on character loading 25% within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay.. on my mom's pc i have worse specs than this laptop.. and slower internet but the game loads fully ...
Page: 1

Okay.. on my mom's pc i have worse specs than this laptop.. and slower internet but the game loads fully in about 1 minute.. on this i have to wait for about 15 minutes... then the game closes.. any way i can change this?

React

that happened to me. Either the computer isnt right or fit for the game. but keep trying. i got on.

Taeho

I Have the same problem that it freeze at 25% then slowly gets to 26,27,28 etc and either stops at 99% and freezes or auto DC's. Only solution i found is to restart PC before you load though.

And i'm on a dual core 5000Ghz+ with 2k RAM :/

React

odd. maby the servers are slow? they have been all week so far.

tamachan

I Have the same problem that it freeze at 25% then slowly gets to 26,27,28 etc and either stops at 99% and freezes or auto DC's. Only solution i found is to restart PC before you load though.

And i'm on a dual core 5000Ghz+ with 2k RAM :/[/b]
    OMG NICE PC and try reinstalling ko... :S

odd. maby the servers are slow? they have been all week so far.[/b]
    Nah.. When server are slow it will load Infomation 1% and then stops... other than that are pc problems i think :S

Slide-EYE

got the same at delos zone .. i just reinstaled my KO so it works fine again

darksk1ll

Buy a better pc:P my friend