Character Seal Bug

This is a discussion on Character Seal Bug within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used the character seal scroll and tried to place my char in the ring. Now my char is gone ...
Page: 1

alper15

I used the character seal scroll and tried to place my char in the ring. Now my char is gone from the account but it's not in the ring.. The ring is all red now like a burned item. Anyone know a solution i got the seal scroll+ ring now

I used the character seal scroll and tried to place my char in the ring. Now my char is gone from the account but it's not in the ring.. The ring is all red now like a burned item. Anyone know a solution i got the seal scroll+ ring now[/b]

holy shit! wow that is one messed up bug right there, scary!

mjollner

support ticket... support ticket NAO!!!!

so did k2 do anything about this? what did they say? Im thinking about getting a cypher ring scroll soon and using it. I just wanna see if k2 actually does anything about this before same thing happen to me if I try.

BoneKeeper

i might buy 1 also so pls tell us how it went and what was wrong. maybe u didn't remove all items etc on char. i mean u are just allowed to have 1 item on the char so that might be the problem

alper15

Still waiting after 6 days for customer support to do something

Banned

i'm kinda glad i saw this. a friend of mine suspected he was getting scammed as he was tryin to buy a Char in a cypher ring. The guy said that after he sealed the char, he relogged and the char was unsealed, and the cypher ring was gone....maybe they're just completely bugged. Hope my boy's not gettin scammed.