Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Charcters Deleted?

This is a discussion on Charcters Deleted? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK so pretty much i had an old old account scene 2005. I recently just remembered that i had a ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

OK so pretty much i had an old old account scene 2005. I recently just remembered that i had a little more then 8b on the account. So i validate the email and everything and i finally go to play the game and get my cash when boom no account on any server. If you dont play an account for a while do they Delet the Characters? if so can i ask them for a rollback or something im not sure how this works becuase i just recetly got into the game again. Ok thanks for your help guys.

kreshnik

bump

kreshnik

pmub

kreshnik

bump

Psy

All I can think of is a rumor which mentions accounts under level 30 get deleted after a certain amount of time..

All I can think of is a rumor which mentions accounts under level 30 get deleted after a certain amount of time..[/b]

pretty sure that was a scam to get people to "validate" their ko accts through a shady email

i do remember heaing about low level accts with high gb amount being banned (maybe deleted, in your case) due to chinese gold farmers having stashes. Looks like a random sweep, sorry bud.

kreshnik

Its one of my friends acounts he got it up to lvl 50 warrior with 2.1B on each character he had 3 on it and 2.1B in the bank. We both just started playing again and we were wondering wtf happened to the cash. Thanks for the help though guys.

fitzy93

When you get banned for 999 days
    your items / money gets deleted

kreshnik

are u sure about that? and that account was never banned

Banned

Its one of my friends acounts he got it up to lvl 50 warrior with 2.1B on each character he had 3 on it and 2.1B in the bank. We both just started playing again and we were wondering wtf happened to the cash. Thanks for the help though guys.[/b]
    So u lost 84GB? :blink:
    Anyways, I can't help u

kreshnik

So u lost 84GB? :blink:
    Anyways, I can't help u[/b]
    yeah some people may not believe me but its true .

iiason

yeah some people may not believe me but its true .[/b]
    K2, can do some incredible things sometimes.

kreshnik

Ok well one more question we have another account with the same $$ ammount and this one just got banned last year. and were trying to pay them as we speak so even though the account got banned do we lose everything the account had a 60 mage fully loaded like the best stuff for it same with a preist and rouge and 2 characters had 2.1b and 2.1b in the bank

kreshnik

bump still looking for help on my last question.

Banned

You sure you didn't do anything 'illegal' with it.
    Because that are some large amounts of money :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast