Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Charcters Deleted?

This is a discussion on Charcters Deleted? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The people who keep going googly eyes over 84 Gbs on an account obviously never played KO when the markets ...
Page: 2

The people who keep going googly eyes over 84 Gbs on an account obviously never played KO when the markets were Sky High. You could make 50 Gbs Off 1 item in those days. and you just ratted yourself out dude. Just admited that you had an account that got banned a year ago. Common sense that if you're account gets banned All your items and or money are gone too . Outta curiosity what server?

Banned

I played during the time prices where sky high
    Anyways, 999days banned = 999days banned and not lifetime :lol:

999days banned = 999days banned and not lifetime :lol:[/b]
    999 days banned = IP perma banned. It just says 999 days.

i miss those days shards +1 900mil n shit.. ii+1 wernt even in merch xD i bumped a topic close to the start of ko4life in diez market..

and why try to pay them? there still aint shit k2 will do after a year i dont think

Banned

999 days banned = IP perma banned. It just says 999 days.[/b]
    Someone said he could login after 999days he got banned
    Not sure if he was speaking the truth

Gangsta

999 days banned = IP perma banned. It just says 999 days.[/b]
    rofl u retarded or something? if ur acc was ip banned then u could just proxy in like the chinese do

OK so pretty much i had an old old account scene 2005. I recently just remembered that i had a little more then 8b on the account. So i validate the email and everything and i finally go to play the game and get my cash when boom no account on any server. If you dont play an account for a while do they Delet the Characters? if so can i ask them for a rollback or something im not sure how this works becuase i just recetly got into the game again. Ok thanks for your help guys.[/b]

Their was a account wipe also way back when because it wasen't allowing new account's or some shit, And they deleted accounts that were not in use / did not verify it to be active.

But none that should have deleted character's.

Dunno

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12