Charge back

This is a discussion on Charge back within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i sent money to abnormal on ko4life yesterday, as soon as i sent the money he said some shit ...
Page: 1

yihang

Hi, i sent money to abnormal on ko4life yesterday, as soon as i sent the money he said some shit about his gf and logged out. I told him in offline message and from ko4life that he should pm me and tell me wtf is up. I know he still visits forums, so he mustve seen my msgs but he refuses to answer them. My question now is how do i charge back? I will give him 48h before i do it, but i wanna be prepared, just in case i have to do it :/

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

dont u just call ur credit card company or bank and tell them to call paypal to tell them that you "did not receive the item" from the person that u sent the money to and u want to do a chargeback? hmmm

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

dont u just call ur credit card company or bank and tell them to call paypal to tell them that you "did not receive the item" from the person that u sent the money to and u want to do a chargeback? hmmm[/b]
    theirs that way,
    you can also just make a claim.. here ill have to go look up everything been a bit since ive had to charge back

Resolution Centre on PP, down the bottom row of links im pretty sure.. Make sure not to say its a virtual item though, PP dont take any action against virtual items.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

To find an answer for your question, first tell me if your PP is linked to your CC or Bank Account.