Charlotte scamer

This is a discussion on Charlotte scamer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The persons who know charlotte in girakon or charlesstick in akara is scamer, i lvl up him a lot, and ...
Page: 1

rakyman321

The persons who know charlotte in girakon or charlesstick in akara is scamer, i lvl up him a lot, and when i decide to no play more with his account he tell me ok i sell, but next day he tell me no i no sell and i play until 2 months more, so he tell me, i can giv you a warrior naked 64 :S and i tell him, dude, i broke my ass more than you with that account, all in the clan say that and you only wanna giv me 80 usd maybe? he sold his account 1k usd my contacts telling me, and he dont wanna paid me :S we keep in warrior with set chitin and glave +7, and no enter msn or any bullshet, so i think never exp some guy or make deals with scamer like this

The persons who know charlotte in girakon or charlesstick in akara is scamer, i lvl up him a lot, and when i decide to no play more with his account he tell me ok i sell, but next day he tell me no i no sell and i play until 2 months more, so he tell me, i can giv you a warrior naked 64 :S and i tell him, dude, i broke my ass more than you with that account, all in the clan say that and you only wanna giv me 80 usd maybe? he sold his account 1k usd my contacts telling me, and he dont wanna paid me :S we keep in warrior with set chitin and glave +7, and no enter msn or any bullshet, so i think never exp some guy or make deals with scamer like this[/b]
    in girakon happend the same for you, really sorry... but is kind of funny, why dont you make your own account ? IF u go to the next new server just keep it for urself.

rakyman321

Yeah in new server i play, because a lot of my friends of clan tell me, dude if you make you own account yo be the most lvl, because i lvl a lot, and pk a lot so yeah, now i make my own account