Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check out my New Pc.

This is a discussion on Check out my New Pc. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; koop je ook 1tje voor mij? kk thxn bb[/b] Misschien :P...
Page: 2

harun37

koop je ook 1tje voor mij?
    kk thxn bb[/b]
    Misschien :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

way overpriced.

here's the thing with those PC's, they advertise amazing with their i7 cpus and the amazing 9gb ddr3! but what they lack to tell you, is that they're using cheap no name products that aint gonna last a month and most likely will cost 1/8 of the price they're selling it you for...

See, it says "9GB DDR3" what brand? what frequency? timings? anything?!
    "1TB SATA 7200RPM" Though, not that it would matter a lot on this one, but again... what brand? Another 20$ HDD bought of ebay!
    And again! "ATI Radeon HD4870" big name there, ATI.... if it wasn't... oh well, brand's missing again Most likely a OC'd 46xx even, no details given to its specs what-so-ever.
    Same goes to motherboard and PSU.

That's how they lure fools like you Advertise "OMG OMG LOOKS WE GOT THE NEW i7 WITH A STUNNING SETUP FOR JUST 1500$ BUY NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE" where at, if you gave it some time and thought, you could have gotten the same PC for just about 900$

And alll the useless software you've just paid an extra 500$ for.

If it was for me, I could have gotten the same PC, with even better hardware for WAY less.

M3rgim

ye its like u say schrotti.. he can be some cheap company that made them.. its best to buy pieces 1 by 1.. xD

great, now u can run 20 ko at a time with multiclient :lol:

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

thats suck
    secondly core 7is are just waste of money

just buy q series[/b]
    Core i7 waste of money?
    you wont get a faster system with the same amount of money you spend on a i7.
    i will agree that i7 940 or i7 965 is a waste of money, but the 920 one is perfect!

the only thing which is expensive about the 920 is that, you have to buy a 1366 mobo for it. but then again you can put DDR3 memory on this.

just watch the benchmark's it clearly shows that i7 920 is an awesome processor, which is pretty cheap for its performance.

CeFurkan

Core i7 waste of money?
    you wont get a faster system with the same amount of money you spend on a i7.
    i will agree that i7 940 or i7 965 is a waste of money, but the 920 one is perfect!

the only thing which is expensive about the 920 is that, you have to buy a 1366 mobo for it. but then again you can put DDR3 memory on this.

just watch the benchmark's it clearly shows that i7 920 is an awesome processor, which is pretty cheap for its performance.[/b]
    if you know overclock it is not that much awesome

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

if you know overclock it is not that much awesome[/b]
    It is even MORE awesome if you know how to OC it. You can get the 920 easily up to 4.2, if not 4.4 stable. The 965 even goes up to 5.2 !

Theres more to a CPU than the Clock Speed such as the L2 Cache/FSB/Ect.

RAM 9GB DDR3

next time take 200$, dip it in nail polish remover and light it on fire

SmoQ

realy awesome my kanka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12