HELP ME, IF YOU CAN

This is a discussion on HELP ME, IF YOU CAN within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HELLO! PLEASE HELP ME , IF YOU KNOW... I GAVE SOME ITEMS TO A FRIEND OF MINE, WHO LIVES IN ...
Page: 1

kokolas06

HELLO!

PLEASE HELP ME , IF YOU KNOW...

I GAVE SOME ITEMS TO A FRIEND OF MINE, WHO LIVES IN THE SAME CITY AS ME.

I KNOW HIM. I HAVE SEEN HIM. I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES.

AFTER I GAVE HIM THE ITEMS, 3-4 DAYS AFTER, HE TOLD HIM THAT HIS ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. AT THAT TIME, HE WAS 68 LVL.

AS YOU UNDERSTAND, I LOST MY ITEMS... WARRIOR PENDANT, WARRIOR EARRING, IRON IMPACT +7 AND MS+7.

FROM THAT TIME, I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS CHARACTER ONLINE.

I AM SURE THAT HE CHANGED NAME, BY USING NAME CHANGE SCROLL.

I WANT TO CONVINCE MYSELF ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...IF HE WAS REALLY HACKED OR STOLE MY ITEMS.

CAN I FIND THE NEW NAME OF HIS MAIN CHARACTER? I KNOW HIS ACCOUNT ID . CAN I CONTACT SOMEONE TO HELP ME?

ALL I WANT IS A NAME : THE NEW NAME OF HIS CHARACTER. IF HE STOLE MY ITEMS, I WILL SPEAK TO HIM IN THE GAME AND HE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT
    I AM NOT IDIOT.

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

FattySin

Suggestions:
    1) Turn Caps Lock off
    2) Realize that even people that you know IRL can't be trusted with things online :P
    3) Show some proof of this actually happening, without any, there is no reason to be posting something like this
    4) Also realize nobody will/can help with this kinda thing half the time :lol:

lolipop

5) kick him ass

Rainhardt

if you know were he live why you writes here ? go at his house men zzzz

when i got hacked i didnt' log on for 2 weeks, ( i was tryin to get a rollback from cs), they agred to roll me back.... 7 days passed no reponse.... ticket systems turns over to the old version and deletes the ticket T_T

so either he was hacked for real and lost desire to play the game which i dont blame him, or you got owned and turn ur godam caps lock off, unless its stuck cuz you eat over your keyboard and your shieft is stuck down with spaghetti sauce or somethin, then nvm
    \

HELLO
    THIS ISN'T THE OFFICIAL SITE, THIS IS A FAN SITE. DID YOU REGISTER HERE NO YOU DIDN'T. GO TO THE MAIN SITE, LOGIN ONA N00B ACCOUNT AND WAIT FOR HALF AMONTH FOR A RESPONSE. THANKS.

kokolas06

thanks for the reply, giga.

i have to confess that you have a big fantasy.

i did not know that caps lock would be so much annoying for you and of course i hope that you will be kind enough to forgive me.