Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

checking version and preparing to launch then login server failed

This is a discussion on checking version and preparing to launch then login server failed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are still 2 things i've asked you to try there which you haven't said if they worked...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

There are still 2 things i've asked you to try there which you haven't said if they worked

deathpwner

There are still 2 things i've asked you to try there which you haven't said if they worked[/b]
    tried to flush /dns and it said " your thingy is flushed"

to confusing to skip launcher

deathpwner

bumb this happened 2 times

i just waiting form 3-7 days and it randomly worked again does any1 know why?

deathpwner

up

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If it's working again then why are you bumping this topic?

From the sounds of things there was a problem with a server somewhere between your house and K2s servers... Once that problem was fixed your game works again.

If you'd tried my suggestion of using tracert, then you could have seen what was happening, but apparently trying to diagnose the problem is too much work for you.

deathpwner

If it's working again then why are you bumping this topic?

From the sounds of things there was a problem with a server somewhere between your house and K2s servers... Once that problem was fixed your game works again.

If you'd tried my suggestion of using tracert, then you could have seen what was happening, but apparently trying to diagnose the problem is too much work for you.[/b]
    im bumber it beacause it worked for 4 days and it stoped again

i tried flushing it and creating shortcut and tryint to skip the launcher but it does not skip the launcher and just ran like the original one..

i dident copy the knightonline.exe file only the knightonline orginal icon maybe thats why?

deathpwner

up

deathpwner

bumb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12