Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chitins+8 / Shell+7 Guide For Warriors

This is a discussion on Chitins+8 / Shell+7 Guide For Warriors within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if we're talking about chitin vs shell yes i'm serious. Big fucking deal you lise 25AC with chittin.....What you gain ...
Page: 2

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

if we're talking about chitin vs shell yes i'm serious. Big fucking deal you lise 25AC with chittin.....What you gain is what matters. You gain more AP and Carrying weight which is good for last hits or critical hits, More STR also allows u to carry more pots so u can make more use out of your scrolls. And another very important thing is, Chittin +8 has more Durability than shell +7. ( I THINK it has more durability, not sure, correct me if i'm wrong....Chitin +8 has 19.5k Dura.)

JudgmentDay

shell+7 has almost 22k dur :P

I_Am_On_Ares

if youre a very high lvl warrior chitin+8 will definetly own over shell +7, the loss of defence do not come up with the gain of str

*wow my first post*

evenson

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I'd definitly go +8 chitin over +7 shell
    Maybe for a sin, because they need to run in, smack hard and run back out.

Warriors need to tank, simple as that, and IMO, the 2 part shell, 3 part chitin+8, is the best setup, because you get a mixture of high AC, and high str bonus.

Too many noobs rate a warrior by how big there AP is. When will you all learn. :roll:[/b]

Exactly. Right now im using a 228 str 114 hp build. My hp fuckin rocks cause of my jewls and my Ap is ownage too because of my raptor, now if i had full +8/15 chitin and this build i would have about 4700 hp, 1200 def and 2150 ap At level 65.

0wnoR

15 str > 10 ac

Diler

Someone pls compare shells+7 and chitins +8 for priest pls :P

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by 0wnoR
    15 str > 10 ac
    I didn't say use full shell+7 over chitin+8, read the god damn post.

Full shell+7: 575 DEF / 60 STR
    Full chitin+8: 565 DEF / 75 STR
    The build i recommended: 572 DEF / 69 STR (Only -6str bonus from full chitin+8, but 7def higher)

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by JudgmentDay

Too many noobs rate a warrior by how big there AP is. *When will you all learn. *:roll:
    Maybe because i've been an assasin for almost a year now :roll:

Hostage

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by JudgmentDay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

I'd definitly go +8 chitin over +7 shell

Maybe for a sin, because they need to run in, smack hard and run back out.

Warriors need to tank, simple as that, and IMO, the 2 part shell, 3 part chitin+8, is the best setup, because you get a mixture of high AC, and high str bonus.

Too many noobs rate a warrior by how big there AP is. When will you all learn. :roll:

Exactly. Right now im using a 228 str 114 hp build. My hp fuckin rocks cause of my jewls and my Ap is ownage too because of my raptor, now if i had full +8/15 chitin and this build i would have about 4700 hp, 1200 def and 2150 ap At level 65.[/b]

Hmmmm Im a shell build all +7/12 except my pads. They're +6/10. 94 in HP. The rest in STR. Level 62. I have 4300 HP and 204X AP With raptor +8. And Just under 1200 Def. :roll: I love putting on my giga. 4500 HP FTW! :shock: Im still trying to find some pads to truely test out the difference. I'll have both sets to play with 8)

tunca

goblin chitin pauldron,
    +7 chitin pauldron,
    +6 shell pauldron

which one is better?

Hostage

If it were me, Id pick the chitin 7.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by tunca
    goblin chitin pauldron, *
    +7 chitin pauldron, *
    +6 shell pauldron