75 mage hacked

This is a discussion on 75 mage hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; basicly its a long story ill try to keep it as short as i can about 6 months ago i ...
Page: 1

Derden

basicly its a long story ill try to keep it as short as i can about 6 months ago i bout a lvl 75 Mage called zacharelli the orginal owner was called bin voung i think thats how you spell it

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=140460&hl=

i bought and payed for it i went orc on it was playing in aba's clan Miraculous but they exp too much for my liking so i went back human to friends clan few months later the account gets hacked aparnetly it got hacked by Imhotep click and buy he "it got claimed back" i asked Imhotep wtf is going on he tells me of this tom person who he shared the account with and must have gone in his emails to do all this but that got me thinking read the selling thread above and you'll see the account had aparnetly never been hacked scammed ect taken from the post "I am the only one to know the id/pass/secret answer" so few months go i thought fuck it ill get Imhotep to claim it back so few weeks go buy went though everything step by step as he was emailing click and buy then this day as we was on last bit of veryfiying who we was i asked him what was happing he said he would check so he said he logged in knightonlineworld and told me this "oh they say we need info ect" i was like wtf thats exact info we gave to get the account hacked so it should deff work so i asked him to copy n paste exactly what it said and he said hold on ill log back in the site ive closed the window so i said ok, 5 mins of waiting i asked what he was doing he tells me koworld isnt loading up so i logged on my current account through koworld so another 5 10 mins go by i got dear ko bla bla bla thing so then i just said ok i then did bit of asking around and i talked to friend "sheantheshark" because he was telling me bout lvl 70 rogue he was thinking of buying that he got offered 75 mage i asked him who by... Imhotep so i msn him back saying i was going to post all htis on ko4life ect but he said lets try cs 1 more time so i agree'ed. 1 week later ive got the account back its in very known clan warrik the leader is called i think (xdreamteam) its naked has anyone got any info about this its also name changed to bickral or somthing very simlar it has no priem on it anymore but it had 5 days when i got it...

this tom aparently as Imhotep (loveormoney) says is under the ko name numb1337 i do think these a number accounts being used here if the admins want to check. i will not sell this account to anyone as i think its a risk and nether will i play it again as soon as i do i think my iteams will vanish again i lost shit load money when i lost this we talking shoi tears 3+ ect b4 the price drops i need to know how exactly it came to be in xdreamteam and who had it and where they get it from this tom didnt play ko aparently anymore according to Imhotep but today he gives me this ko4life name ect saying hes still playing (numb1337)
    anyone have any info..............

sexy Owa

basicly its a long story ill try to keep it as short as i can about 6 months ago i bout a lvl 75 Mage called zacharelli the orginal owner was called bin voung i think thats how you spell it

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=140460&hl=

i bought and payed for it i went orc on it was playing in aba's clan Miraculous but they exp too much for my liking so i went back human to friends clan few months later the account gets hacked aparnetly it got hacked by Imhotep click and buy he "it got claimed back" i asked Imhotep wtf is going on he tells me of this tom person who he shared the account with and must have gone in his emails to do all this but that got me thinking read the selling thread above and you'll see the account had aparnetly never been hacked scammed ect taken from the post "I am the only one to know the id/pass/secret answer" so few months go i thought fuck it ill get Imhotep to claim it back so few weeks go buy went though everything step by step as he was emailing click and buy then this day as we was on last bit of veryfiying who we was i asked him what was happing he said he would check so he said he logged in knightonlineworld and told me this "oh they say we need info ect" i was like wtf thats exact info we gave to get the account hacked so it should deff work so i asked him to copy n paste exactly what it said and he said hold on ill log back in the site ive closed the window so i said ok, 5 mins of waiting i asked what he was doing he tells me koworld isnt loading up so i logged on my current account through koworld so another 5 10 mins go by i got dear ko bla bla bla thing so then i just said ok i then did bit of asking around and i talked to friend "sheantheshark" because he was telling me bout lvl 70 rogue he was thinking of buying that he got offered 75 mage i asked him who by... Imhotep so i msn him back saying i was going to post all htis on ko4life ect but he said lets try cs 1 more time so i agree'ed. 1 week later ive got the account back its in very known clan warrik the leader is called i think (xdreamteam) its naked has anyone got any info about this its also name changed to bickral or somthing very simlar it has no priem on it anymore but it had 5 days when i got it...

this tom aparently as Imhotep (loveormoney) says is under the ko name numb1337 i do think these a number accounts being used here if the admins want to check. i will not sell this account to anyone as i think its a risk and nether will i play it again as soon as i do i think my iteams will vanish again i lost shit load money when i lost this we talking shoi tears 3+ ect b4 the price drops i need to know how exactly it came to be in xdreamteam and who had it and where they get it from this tom didnt play ko aparently anymore according to Imhotep but today he gives me this ko4life name ect saying hes still playing (numb1337)
    anyone have any info..............[/b]
    his msn is [email protected], hes on commonly, i dont know much else about him except that "Moneyorlove" was the mage in question he claimed belonged to him. he shared it with imhotep on ko4life, and scam's were connected to both names throughout my time on ko4life. ill keep an eye open and will be looking for any way i can help you :/ but i dont think binhvoung can do anything about it

Derden

his msn is [email protected], hes on commonly, i dont know much else about him except that "Moneyorlove" was the mage in question he claimed belonged to him. he shared it with imhotep on ko4life, and scam's were connected to both names throughout my time on ko4life. ill keep an eye open and will be looking for any way i can help you :/ but i dont think binhvoung can do anything about it[/b]
    i dont think bin did it ether m8 but i know for fact loveormoney and imhotep is the same person i know he has multi accounts hes admitted it just need more info into what happend from when it got hacked from me to presant day :s because i dont want anyone else get scammed hacked or anything by this account again id rather get it banned first

sexy Owa

i dont think bin did it ether m8 but i know for fact loveormoney and imhotep is the same person i know he has multi accounts hes admitted it just need more info into what happend from when it got hacked from me to presant day :s because i dont want anyone else get scammed hacked or anything by this account again id rather get it banned first[/b]
    well this wouldnt be the first time imhotep or tom have been involved in a scam. getting them banned will not be easy as tom has multiple ko4life ID's.

Derden

roll on vbull forum software these hack that auto blocks multi accounts and also a hack called real ip no one can use a proxy with it and these hacks to stop spamming ect he list gose on gel gel with vb already

Derden

[/b]
    hi m8, good to see you back around. yea thats the mage we bought at the same time we bought your warrior

hi m8, good to see you back around. yea thats the mage we bought at the same time we bought your warrior [/b]
    wtf i did not sell u no warrior. i thought i sold u my rogue?
    since when i had a warrior lawl :lol:

Derden

ahahah i was thinking someone else i rember you now damm been quite while since i seen you about o0 you still on diez?

gira D:

Derden

anyone know who had the account last?????

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

shitty man

His friend "tom" had been involved in many scams. What I find odd is how he is still friends with this guy even though he blatantly scammed Smash. The whole situation is fishy to me, I mean who would share a ko4life account? This sentance really struck my eye -

ok i then did bit of asking around and i talked to friend "sheantheshark" because he was telling me bout lvl 70 rogue he was thinking of buying that he got offered 75 mage i asked him who by... Imhotep[/b]
    If you can get more info as well as screenies from seantheshark then that may be all the evidence needed. I'll be honest, I did a trade ages ago with Imhotep and he seemed like a great guy. Everything went smooth and I got what I asked for, but enyone can change so who knows.

Banned

i thought u traded ur mage for harb's warrior derden