how do i fix double log-in?

This is a discussion on how do i fix double log-in? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i'm in the point to load up character data...it stops at 26% den goes 75%.....99% and shuts down KO. ...
Page: 1

aly215

When i'm in the point to load up character data...it stops at 26% den goes 75%.....99% and shuts down KO. after i log-in in my 2nd attemp, it loads up 26% den loads up a lil faster and loads up info blah blah.
    how do i load up in my first try? i know there isnt wrong with teh ko side, cuz when i log in ko in my bro comp, it loads up in the first try.

any idea?

i had the same and since my norton is over and i removed it it works fine so if u turn some of the things of from norton or remove it it miggt help. Worth a try

sleepmode wrote this on other topic

A much simpler solution would just be to disable your antivirus while ko is loading. I used to get the 99% dc problem all the time until i turned off my Symantec Auto-Protect

kronik

better still..
    dont use norton :lol:
    worst anti virus ever
    get AVG or AvasT

.Trust.

1 year later i got the aswer .. i did almost everything, i updated almost everything, (bios, videocard, soundcard) and the problem remained. I called the HP tecnicians and they told me to quit the game, because they could do nothing. U guys helped me a lot TNX! :P

<(-svV-JocelyN-)>

How do u dual log in in the first place??
    i wanna lvl my own charaters ^^

aly215

better still..
    dont use norton :lol:
    worst anti virus ever
    get AVG or AvasT[/b]

yea i have both both virus protection program running, avg and synmatec anti virus. hmmm ill try closing them to see what will happen...