Click&Buy issue

This is a discussion on Click&Buy issue within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so posting this for a friend as we can't figure out exactly how to resolve this. Basically he bought ...
Page: 1

trip1

Ok so posting this for a friend as we can't figure out exactly how to resolve this.

Basically he bought a char from someone he trusted, and about 2 weeks later the character was banned for payment fraud.

He contacted CS over and over til they finally let him know it was due to a C&B chargeback.

Now the person he bought it from claims that his sharer was the one who used C&B on that acct and that he hasn't been able to find him on msn cause he was hacked on his other char and quit.

My question is-Is there any way to be able to pay this without the original C&B acct used in the charge back, or without knowing the transaction # of said chargeback?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Ok so posting this for a friend as we can't figure out exactly how to resolve this.

Basically he bought a char from someone he trusted, and about 2 weeks later the character was banned for payment fraud.

He contacted CS over and over til they finally let him know it was due to a C&B chargeback.

Now the person he bought it from claims that his sharer was the one who used C&B on that acct and that he hasn't been able to find him on msn cause he was hacked on his other char and quit.

My question is-Is there any way to be able to pay this without the original C&B acct used in the charge back, or without knowing the transaction # of said chargeback?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/b]
    I highly doubt that your friend can do anything about it since C&B won't share any info to 3rd party also before your friend even get to explain his problem to C&B Representative he has to prove that he's the account owner so pretty much calling C&B is waste of time =( Sorry mate.