Question regarding region change.

This is a discussion on Question regarding region change. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, I used my one non-prem change this month and need to change it back, my question is if I ...
Page: 1

Taylan

Alright, I used my one non-prem change this month and need to change it back, my question is if I buy prem do I get the extra changes or still have to wait one month?

u can change region via gamersfirst once in 30 days. If u r premium then u can write to CS with last 6 months payment infos and they will change it few days later.

Taylan

I'm aware of that, but premium users get 3 changes per month, If I use one change while non-prem and then buy prem do I get an extra 2 changes?

"I'm aware of that, but premium users get 3 changes per month" - thats bullshit

Taylan

Err, No it's not.

i dont know from where u got ur info but i have mine directly from Gm and Cs ^^ With premium after 1st change region on gamersfirst it will say "sorry we cant update ur region right now" . I know also cos i did it last week and i had to write to cs
    even if i m platinium premium user "Please note that you may only change your countries IP every 30 days through your GamersFirst account." If u r non prem and u ll write to cs they will answer that: they dont change infos for non prem users.

Taylan

I already changed my region 2 times this month on my premium account... so

PFC Senior Member

i dont know from where u got ur info but i have mine directly from Gm and Cs ^^ With premium after 1st change region on gamersfirst it will say "sorry we cant update ur region right now" . I know also cos i did it last week and i had to write to cs
    even if i m platinium premium user "Please note that you may only change your countries IP every 30 days through your GamersFirst account." If u r non prem and u ll write to cs they will answer that: they dont change infos for non prem users.[/b]
    what ? , ofc u can change ur region 3 times at 1 month if u are premiun,and 1 time if u aren't premiun.

last week i asked friend from turkey to buy me kc. He loged on my g1 acc and updated region to turkey. He bought kc and then i loged g1 acc to change region back to poalnd. It said "sorry we cant update ur region right now" when i gave wrong answer it said " the answer is wrong". I pmed GM Aleenia on girakon and asked him why since im platinium premium user i cant change region on g1 acc more than once? He said changing region on g1 acc can be done only once in 30 days. So he told me to write ticket to CS and they will change it after verifying payment info. When i got answer from cs that region is changed they copied the msg "Please note that you may only change your countries IP every 30 days through your GamersFirst account."

Thats why im saying its bullshit maybe cos it was changed latly or maybe i was just weird example

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

No bro that is true. a prem. member can change it up to 3x within 1 month. I know this because we were able to do it, and then i couldn't change it back for like 10 days because we used up the 3x xD