Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By regiss

"Clickless" mouse (quiet mouse)

This is a discussion on "Clickless" mouse (quiet mouse) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo guys. Starting to record some live footage with a high quality mic but I'm noticing how annoying my mouse ...
Page: 1

iTzBryan Senior Member

Default "Clickless" mouse (quiet mouse)

Yo guys. Starting to record some live footage with a high quality mic but I'm noticing how annoying my mouse clicking is. I've done a fair amount of research on clickless [quiet] mice, but does anyone recommend one in particular?

Thanks!

UPDATE: So I purchased the two items (below) and have had a month or two to test them out... here's my thoughts:

Mouse: Bottom line this mouse is very quiet. However, it's all about your "clicking technique." What I mean is, regardless of how you click, it will still be very quiet. BUT if you click the mouse properly, you ALMOST can't hear it. Cheap mouse, comfortable, and corded.

Keyboard: once again this keyboard is all about technique but still mashing the keys is quieter than your average keyboard. It is NOT a silent keyboard but very, very quiet. This keyboard was extremely affordable at $25 and has a number of features that leave me scratching my head for why it's so cheap. However, the plastic build feels flimsy at times and I find myself being very careful with it as to not break it.

OVERALL: Great products for their price and they live up to the main reason I bought them (being quiet).
    Last edited by itzbryan; 10-31-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Yo guys. Starting to record some live footage with a high quality mic but I'm noticing how annoying my mouse clicking is. I've done a fair amount of research on clickless [quiet] mice, but does anyone recommend one in particular?

Thanks!
    Well i can recommend g700s version 2.0 by Superdicks.
    ImmortalOne likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Got these two for price, reviews, and video reviews. Both supposedly very quiet/silent. I'll post how they perform after I've used them for a while.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Impressed with both purchases. The keyboard doesn't feel too substantial (relatively thin plastic) so I'm being careful to not break it anytime soon. Regardless, both products are very quiet. The mouse I literally don't hear. If I try hard to keep quiet with the keyboard I have similar success. If you're really typing a storm, you can still appreciate key clicks; albeit faintly.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Hi all... I'm updating details about how I liked these products.