Client DC

This is a discussion on Client DC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I have been Pking in Ardream latetly and I have been dced like every 20min or so. After a ...
Page: 1

Well I have been Pking in Ardream latetly and I have been dced like every 20min or so. After a while I noticed that some guys actualy get like 1000k np and so without getting owned in the ass.
    So I asked some people about it and they said that I dc cuz i got a error and I need to delete arrow from Knight Online, they were turks so i didnt realy get what arrow thing I had to delete.
    So anyone know what ya gotta delete or was this just some random bs ?

Ppl are saying u gotta delete arrow.dtx (knightonline/fx/arrow) but i think its just bs...

go into your ko folder, search arrow and delete all files. you wont see any arrows, so you should not get dced

Uzu

Ppl are saying u gotta delete arrow.dtx (knightonline/fx/arrow) but i think its just bs... [/b]
    no its actually true. u have to delete some files i read it on the official forum but gay chuckie deleted the post...

go into your ko folder, search arrow and delete all files. you wont see any arrows, so you should not get dced[/b]
    did you test it or its just the theory ? Gotta try it out in a sec

Uzu

let the computer search every file in the knight online folder which includes arrow in the name and delete them? :P