Changing region?

This is a discussion on Changing region? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jus a quick question is that what if u change region too many times on the account like for example, ...
Page: 1

TKO

jus a quick question is that what if u change region too many times on the account like for example, on plat premium u can change region for like 3 times each month, so i was wondering how long will it take for be to be able to change mine again becuz i did 3 times already, thank you.

jus a quick question is that what if u change region too many times on the account like for example, on plat premium u can change region for like 3 times each month, so i was wondering how long will it take for be to be able to change mine again becuz i did 3 times already, thank you.[/b]
    1 month after the last time u changed it

TKO

1 month after the last time u changed it[/b]
    u mean the first time i change it? thought its like 3 times a month or something?

U can change region only 3 times per month, if u got premium. And after u have changed region 3 times u must wait 1 month to make changes again.