Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CLIENT OUTDATED

This is a discussion on CLIENT OUTDATED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've download all latest patches running version 1467. A message appears upon starting the client saying something like ''If you ...
Page: 1

warwarwar

Default CLIENT OUTDATED

I've download all latest patches running version 1467.

A message appears upon starting the client saying something like ''If you get an outdated client please download Firedrake expansion".

From what i've read the expansion is one of the patches that the client automatically downloads or is it? Is there no stand-alone expansion?

Anyway trying to connect to Logos says I have an outdated client version and i understand that it's pay to connect but Logos 3 is not 80% full yet I still get the error then it disconnects me after that. Wtf is up with it?

And why are all of the damn servers ALWAYS full? How do you people actually play... Maybe it's because I live in Europe... The whole timezone issue...

Nofear19

i had the same prob for about month buy now its ok...dunno how but its OK B)

Nofear19

SHIIIIITTTT :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: got that problem back just few sec ago!!!!!!!!!!!arg!freaking that pisses me off h43r:

Nofear19

need some help about that prob

Jezusss

same prob got on every server hmm maby its from out location im from belgium maby thats the problem :unsure:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I was getting it on L3 alot. Try renewing your ip address and doing a DNS flush

Jezusss

nice i got it fixed
    i had 3 symbols called KnightOnline k then i placed first the first one.. didnt workt k deleed it put the second one not work put the tirth one works

Originally posted by Jezusss
    nice i got it fixed
    i had 3 symbols called KnightOnline k then i placed first the first one.. didnt workt k deleed it put the second one not work put the tirth one works
    I got dc tried to enter... and same problem.. what u mean about symbol?

Default Re: CLIENT OUTDATED

Originally posted by warwarwar
    ''If you get an outdated client please download Firedrake expansion".
    This phrase is from August ... is the advice the FireDrake update

Neptunus1Gr

same prob here :angry: btw i've tried to log in at kol's site but i couldn't ...well maybe they are uploading a new patch or something like that

yeah... i was like... yeeah

and I already patched 1468, I pressed on the Launcher, no new patch, no update, just press START and then I get this shit <_<

Fex0rr

It's possible taht KO might start a new server wipe, new characters, new names, new items, new monsters, new maps cuz of this problem.

lime

its about as possible as me cutting my own arm off in the next 5 minutes rofl

should be a rollback!!!

WTF_Owned

Is everyone having this problem or is it just a few that has it?
    I've been having this problem for hours now <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast