PUS PREM buying problem!

This is a discussion on PUS PREM buying problem! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm trying to buy Premium via PUS, clickandbuy, but it's not working! I tried 10x times, clicked on confirm transaction, ...
Page: 1

Ultra_mage_Jano

I'm trying to buy Premium via PUS, clickandbuy, but it's not working! I tried 10x times, clicked on confirm transaction, loading screen comes, close PUS, nothing! Help pls!

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I'm trying to buy Premium via PUS, clickandbuy, but it's not working! I tried 10x times, clicked on confirm transaction, loading screen comes, close PUS, nothing! Help pls![/b]
    You might want to make sure that you are not charged 10x for it. Check with your C&B account or it could be that payment site is down.

Ultra_mage_Jano

There is still the same amount of $$$ on the card, so haven't been charged yet. If the payment site is down, I hope it gets fast on again :P
    Ty

Banned

NEVER try more than 1 time ever. you will be charged 9/10 times for everyone of those charges

InFlames22

Happened to me 2 days ago when i tried to buy prem. It shows transaction failed. When i checked my internet banking, it shows money has been deducted for the prem. Well sent support ticket.. Waiting for a reply. Worst still at 85% with no prem now.. lol

Same problem here. I only tryed 2 times (i waited 1 day before second trying to be sure they dont charged me.) but i still cant buy premium. And it will end today

Ultra_mage_Jano

Still not working

TopCat

Still not working [/b]
    same thing tried yesterday cudnt buy..

InFlames22

One thing to share and ask for advice.

I called up my bank regarding this issue. I was told that the amount that was taken off to buy premium is still under pending. Well i told them that it usually works that way and i get my premium on the spot. The money will then be out of my account totally in like 2 days or so. So wat they told me was to wait either 10 working days and if the payment is unsuccessful still it will be credited back to my bank account. Another thing they suggest is to call K2(which i will be doing at around midnite my time later) to release the funds in order for it to be credited to my bank account earlier than the 10 days i was told.

Advice that i'd love to hear from u guys is. Should i just buy another set of premium and hope the money that i paid before get's credited back to my bank/K2 stacks another set of 30days for the failed transaction when they rectify the problem. Or maybe just release back the money for the previous transaction back to my bank account?

Any input to this will be greatly appreciated.

MegBaszlak_HUN

Can i do anythink or waiting for money?

MegBaszlak_HUN

any1 had problem premium buying and now work say anythink pls :lol:

Azraim

still cant buy premium

Banned

still cant buy premium [/b]
    Gz on 80 mate :blink: