Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE THIS TOPIC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SCAMMER, THIS MTF SOLD ME THIS WARRIOR, HE GAVE ME THE INFO, THE FIRST THING I DO IS CHANGE THE ...
Page: 1

poker27

SCAMMER, THIS MTF SOLD ME THIS WARRIOR, HE GAVE ME THE INFO, THE FIRST THING I DO IS CHANGE THE EMAIL, K2 SENDS THE ACTIVATION EMAIL TO MY ACCOUNT, I ACTIVATE THE EMAIL, THEN I TRY TO LOG IN THE OFICIAL WEBPAGE, AND THEY SAY THE ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVATE IT, I HIT THE FORGOT PASSWORD, SO THEY CAN SEND ME A FORGOT PASSWORD LINK TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND NOTHING HAPPENS, THIS GUY CHANGED THE EMAIL AS SOON AS I ACTIVATE IT THE ACCOUNT SCAMMER DONT TRUST HIM , REAL NAME MARCOS MARTIN KANSHIRO, HE ALSO USES KO4LIFE ID TERIYAKI

KamY

SCAMMER, THIS MTF SOLD ME THIS WARRIOR, HE GAVE ME THE INFO, THE FIRST THING I DO IS CHANGE THE EMAIL, K2 SENDS THE ACTIVATION EMAIL TO MY ACCOUNT, I ACTIVATE THE EMAIL, THEN I TRY TO LOG IN THE OFICIAL WEBPAGE, AND THEY SAY THE ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVATE IT, I HIT THE FORGOT PASSWORD, SO THEY CAN SEND ME A FORGOT PASSWORD LINK TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND NOTHING HAPPENS, THIS GUY CHANGED THE EMAIL AS SOON AS I ACTIVATE IT THE ACCOUNT SCAMMER DONT TRUST HIM , REAL NAME MARCOS MARTIN KANSHIRO, HE ALSO USES KO4LIFE ID TERIYAKI[/b]
    1st how i could scam you if u change the mail and the pass of the acc
    2nd u still got that info
    3rt u alredy charge back me
    4th i want my acc back
    5th go msn and give me back all my info
    6th why u discoonect on msn?

sorry, but that can't be the real KamY :/ most likely an impersonator or a missunderstanding.

poker27

1st how i could scam you if u change the mail and the pass of the acc
    2nd u still got that info
    3rt u alredy charge back me
    4th i want my acc back
    5th go msn and give me back all my info
    6th why u discoonect on msn?[/b]
    i dont talk to scammers and i dont have the account this is the last time i speak about this one more thing this guy is not kamy is teriyaki, he is using kamy's account beware

KamY

asd

KamY

KamY

asd

KamY

post already the convo so i delete the ss

sadada

edit all my post coz i he has all the info and he just dont activate the acc lol nvm

i wanna post the image of the charge back but i dont know how...if some1 can help me plz

KamY

i think i got scammed, killer say something madda fukka give me back my fukin acc or cancel the fukin charge back

to post a screenshot open your paypal where it shows it has charged back press print screen ore shift printscreen
    open paint and press control v
    then save as

go to imigashack and upload it and post the link here

TossRicci

killer i think you are full of shittt every week i have noticed you post stuff on people scamming you.....if you really doo get scammed so many times and after all this you still trying to buy accounts there is sumthing fish about you....well i have seen your posts and you have started saying people scammed you since rebelde account well peruvian guy that sold you might be a scammer but then you have also called RunB1tchRUn a scammer which is a gg and coused him to leave the forum...well honestly speaking i still dooo deals whith that guy and he is 100% honest and legit...if im not mistaken you are from dominican republic..well i doo have friends ther but they dont nag and squeal about anything like you...now you flame on Kamy come on do you have any proof of all these people scammimg you....you are just cousing and dirtying peoples names for crap...i have been to greece and did visit RunB1tchRun and trust me that guy doesnt need your money...he owns a cyber cafe which can buy you alone...so please im sick of seing you post stuff about getting scammed..if you are reallly getting scammed then wake the fuck uppp brother...cos all this just dont make sence....ciao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast