Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE THIS TOPIC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; killer i think you are full of shittt every week i have noticed you post stuff on people scamming you.....if ...
Page: 2

poker27

killer i think you are full of shittt every week i have noticed you post stuff on people scamming you.....if you really doo get scammed so many times and after all this you still trying to buy accounts there is sumthing fish about you....well i have seen your posts and you have started saying people scammed you since rebelde account well peruvian guy that sold you might be a scammer but then you have also called RunB1tchRUn a scammer which is a gg and coused him to leave the forum...well honestly speaking i still dooo deals whith that guy and he is 100% honest and legit...if im not mistaken you are from dominican republic..well i doo have friends ther but they dont nag and squeal about anything like you...now you flame on Kamy come on do you have any proof of all these people scammimg you....you are just cousing and dirtying peoples names for crap...i have been to greece and did visit RunB1tchRun and trust me that guy doesnt need your money...he owns a cyber cafe which can buy you alone...so please im sick of seing you post stuff about getting scammed..if you are reallly getting scammed then wake the fuck uppp brother...cos all this just dont make sence....ciao[/b]

1. i just got scammed 3 times, 1, was rebelde20 sold me the account and send tickets and got it back, 2, he friend giancarlos, who sold me items and never gave it to me, and 3. runb1tchrun who said he would get the account rebelde stoled from me if i send 400 usd, which i did and he never got the account and I never got the money back, i doubt he can buy alone just buy owning a cyber cafe, you dont know who i am, and you are a friend or probably you are runb1thrun with a new name, trying to scammed someone else, if he is your friend and a GG tell him to unblock on msn, and to send my 400 dollars back, that i sended so he could recover an account, and when i sended the money he blocked on msn, and i said teriyaki scammed, using kamy account

poker27

As you can see in the conversation this guy sold me an account, i sendend the money thru paypal, then he gave me all the info, i changed all the info, got the activation email, i activated the account, then i paid 500 kc so i can change gender, tried to log in and suddenly the account is not activated, i clicked forgot password and never got a forgot password email, i speak with this guy and he says he doesnt understand what happended ect, after a long talk this guy says that he has an email from k2network from forgot password, as you can read above but now email for activation, i said or you activate the account, or i charge back now, guess what happends, he activates the account.

SO MY QUESTION IS, who else has the info (SQ) to change the email from the account he just sold me, not only did someone change the email on the account, he changed it to [email protected], who is the owner of this email? teriyaki the guy who sold me the account, so he sold me the account using [email protected] and kamy account, then after i send the money someone changed the email to [email protected], who is teriyaki in the forum,
    this guy plan was to scam from the beggining since he didnt sell the account thru his own ko4life id, second didnt use his email that is [email protected], used [email protected] and email no one can track.

give me back my money MTF, now

TossRicci

As you can see in the conversation this guy sold me an account, i sendend the money thru paypal, then he gave me all the info, i changed all the info, got the activation email, i activated the account, then i paid 500 kc so i can change gender, tried to log in and suddenly the account is not activated, i clicked forgot password and never got a forgot password email, i speak with this guy and he says he doesnt understand what happended ect, after a long talk this guy says that he has an email from k2network from forgot password, as you can read above but now email for activation, i said or you activate the account, or i charge back now, guess what happends, he activates the account.
    SO MY QUESTION IS, who else has the info (SQ) to change the email from the account he just sold me, not only did someone change the email on the account, he changed it to [email protected], who is the owner of this email? teriyaki the guy who sold me the account, so he sold me the account using [email protected] and kamy account, then after i send the money someone changed the email to [email protected], who is teriyaki in the forum,
    this guy plan was to scam from the beggining since he didnt sell the account thru his own ko4life id, second didnt use his email that is [email protected], used [email protected] and email no one can track.

give me back my money MTF, now[/b]
    bro you need a fucking brain surgery stop accusing people of shit without having any evidence or proofs and also think bfore you say sumthing cos you might just hit the wrong rock 1 day and get you fucking ass kicked...its not random kids that you talk to on ko4life who play knight online these days...so after all you dooo accept that you are a stupid dumb fuk who gets scammed over and over....well you own hotels who gives a fuck.....stupid ass rather look after your hotels then worry about the game and get scammed...

Killer, Maybe you should quit game, maybe you have been scammed or maybe your just one of those people that need to ride the short bus, either way don't think this game is for you.

well now he stop the charge back, just for the record, i dont change anything, i just say i see like 5 mail on my mail coz i change mail and pass like 2 times coz u told me, and i dont know how to change mail or pass without mail and password, all its ok now.....

KamY

Roberto

Killer is legit player,and he is very cearful when he making acount buying, i done with him more then 4 trades,
    if he changed email and try to scam, its good that you pull back money, if you still have his acount i woud dlvl acount and give him back, or never give him back, because he wanted to fuck you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12