comp freezing

This is a discussion on comp freezing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a new computer and it was working for a few months but recently when I play ko my ...
Page: 1

Radiatasoul

Default comp freezing

I got a new computer and it was working for a few months but recently when I play ko my comp completely freezes. I checked and I don't have any viruses, spyware or anything any ideas?

Try disable ur antivirus (im not joking). For some weird reason some antivirus application have some conflicts with KO and make those freezes

Radiatasoul

ok thanks I will give it a try.

Aqu

Disabling Norton AntiVirus when playing stopped all my lags, give it a bash

Also, although it may sound silly, try using a different mouse and see if that works.

Mouse being in some way forked caused my old PC to freeze randomly, and also my gf's PC.

hej

Plz... check fans, CPU, graficcard, Motherboard, if the MB have a probe start it and check the temp, if not login to the BIOS when it hangs and check.

vasco

It's not a good idea to disable firewall.. I had the same problem and I did disable my fw once in a while but just recently I found a keylogger from my computer. I think not having fw on was the reason for it... Lucky for me norton blocked the commands to activate the logger and no harm done.