Computer with integrated graphics

This is a discussion on Computer with integrated graphics within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need some advice My current computer keeps freezing up, and Im pretty sure my CPU or motherboard is dying. ...
Page: 1

_Boomsheeka_

I need some advice

My current computer keeps freezing up, and Im pretty sure my CPU or motherboard is dying.

Does anyone play KO on a computer with integrated graphics ? Right now, I only have satellite internet so KO is the only online game I can play. I know I cant play like Unreal Tournament, and CS with integrated graphics, but I was wondering if it works OK for KO.

WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST COMPUTER AVAILABLE THAT STILL KICKS ASS PLAYING KO ????

Thanks for the help / advice

emosexual

my old pc had integrated graphics. But ran alrite. I did have to restart ko if i had been playing for more than 2 hours or so. Other than that it was kwl

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

yeh i went through that...its manageable...if u got an ok processor, just buy a vid card for like 170.

Jesusr0x

yeh i went through that...its manageable...if u got an ok processor, just buy a vid card for like 170.[/b]
    A $50 one would do, 170 for KO would be stupid, I think it requires DX 7 gfx card.

Matador

llol i had same problem I went out and bought gfx 5500 overclocked worked so much better and only paid 30$ for it. Anything is better than intergrated video cards unless u have some of the newer versions.