Computer/Monitor Crash in KO Prv

This is a discussion on Computer/Monitor Crash in KO Prv within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Everytime I play Private Knight Online servers my Computer/Monitor crashes. The time of this happening can vary, from 5mins-2-3hours, ...
Page: 1

ImRightNextToYou

Default Computer/Monitor Crash in KO Prv

Hey

Everytime I play Private Knight Online servers my Computer/Monitor crashes. The time of this happening can vary, from 5mins-2-3hours, Im playing away fine nothing else running in the background and then my monitor crashes, but I can still here the game going on in the background as normal, 30 seconds later the PC crashes. This happens on KO4Life Prv server, SexyKO and LifeKO. Cant figure out whats doing it. On my old pc this never used to happen.

PC Specs:
    Intel Quad Core Processor Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
    4GB of RAM
    Windows Home XP
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+

If anyone knows a solution please let me know, been p***ing me off for a while now

Cheers.

iTunes

ya i dunno, your computer seems pretty good, it shouldnt be a lack of specs problem

Banned

Try to reinstall it?
    Run an back up.
    reinstal ur priv. server

ImRightNextToYou

tried both still doesnt work, could it be that it doesnt like my processor or graphics card?

ImRightNextToYou

bump.........

Banned

Well.. that is kind of impossible xD.
    I used to have an similar pc like urs, and I never had any problems playing private servers/usko.
    What private server is it?

ImRightNextToYou

KO4Life, SexyKO, LifeKO. On my old pc I never had any of these problems. Cant figure out problem.

Zeljko99

works fine on my old comuter

Moisty

I had the same problems on my old comp.. There was a guide about how to fix it, līll ask my friend if he remembers where we found it.

NastyBastard

ok , im pretty sure ur problem has to be cuz of some outdated driver or non.compatible driver..
    i used to have the same problem ,and only happened when i was playing ko...
    1st of all , download Microsoft Debugging Tools , its a program that will help u figure out what caused a pc crash ... i would take forever to explain it how it works so, just go to google and look for a tutorial on how to use it, im pretty sure it will tell u what the exactly problem is so u can easily fix it ... Good Luck