Persistent Xtrap accusations.

This is a discussion on Persistent Xtrap accusations. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CODE_FIELD 02-0400-00000000-011 ''memory hack detected'' Uh, nugga what? I've searched the whole forums, tried alot of different fixes, however i ...
Page: 1

Exquisite_Doom

CODE_FIELD 02-0400-00000000-011 ''memory hack detected'' Uh, nugga what? I've searched the whole forums, tried alot of different fixes, however i just realized that whenever i see a new fix post, the issue was not the same as mine.

How it happens;
    Xtrap loads up. Game starts, the company logo pops up, account login appears ; Then 5 seconds later, this message CODE_FIELD 02-0400-00000000-011 thingy pop up along with a memory hack ''accusation''. At first i suspected softwares like p2p programs or chat programs to be the source. Then i figured it would be spywares or trojans. But it is not the case...

Here's what i tried :

That ipconfig command with the run dos function. Over 40 tries.
    Reinstalled knight, 5 times.
    Removed Xtrap back and forth 5 times.
    Did at least 10 full system scans for malawares with a few different programs.
    My task manager displays only Explorer.exe as well as Taskmgr.exe (as it is open) before i run the game every time.
    I've cut out on as many OS services as possible.
    Refreshed my Ip. 5 times.
    Restarted my modem at least a good 10 times.
    Rebooted between each attempts (about 30 times)
    Re-enabled or disabled firewalls. Easilly 10 times and more.
    Installed newest Video drivers
    Installed most recent network device drivers
    Tried to login over 50 times continously as a silly desperate attempt.
    My RAM is about 1 gig, and hardly 40 Mb is used at all times, although i doubt that has anything to do with the problem, i mention it.
    Tried to refresh the "XDataF10.Xtp" file by deleting and recovering it a few times.

Unfortunately , the only thing in there that wasn't fruitous was trying to remove my current spyware. But it enables only when IE is executed, so i highly doubt Xtrap has problems with this in particular, seeing as how it scans for the current programs running and not for what is currently on your machine, besides, IE (internet explorer) is always turned off when i tried to log on. It's not devastating, it's just a pop up to some anti virus program, rofl , scammers...

I gave this shit easilly 6 hours of my damn time, and seeing as how the problem is always the same, no matter how many times i try to connect , the problem is always the same, sometimes it pops at the same time as my account login, sometimes it pops 10 seconds later, but that is the only difference each time. It definately scans something it does not like, and that is what i think a bunch of people need to find for it to work, because i bet my ass k2 won't have this fixed in weeks, hell even months.

Any help? Though i think i pretty much tried everything...
    Thanks in advance, and hope the fixes i mentionned helps a bunch of people luckier than i am ^^ .

ipconfig /flushdns needs a space after ipconfig

Exquisite_Doom

Yea, i know. I just forgot the whole command name at the time. Thanks though. Lovely sig btw. ^^

SLeePMoDe

You need a hobby

Exquisite_Doom

Yea, but at the time my other hobbies were unavailable.. Now let's get back on track and remain on the topic.

Edo

Yea, but at the time my other hobbies were unavailable.. Now let's get back on track and remain on the topic.[/b]

U migth have a defective memory module, to test it if thats the case download 'sissandra' and let it run a memory test 1 night long ( will take a while )

ANother case can be that ur mainbord only suport max 512 or 786 mb ram, or only ddr 2700 ( 333 mhz ) and u installed pc3200's ( ddr400 )

ANd no im not bullshitting, i'm doing hardware for over 12 years now
    its worth to check it out.

Exquisite_Doom

Well, i've been informed by my manufacturer it's supposed to support up to 4 x 2048 DDR2, also, you probably know the program RAMTEST , or that might not be the name, but it runs in dos mode, i'm pretty sure you know which one i'm talking about , wondering if that's just as effective as sissandra ; cause i've tested it all night during sleep, passed all tests and the program loops, so that it keeps testing until prompted to stop, everything was fine . My computer is about 2 months old, so i used to play KO on it, any other game works perfectly fine, until the latest patch for knight. How can it be my RAM? I dont think my RAM is the problem nor my configs, i think it's what Xtrap deems as a threat.... Might have to modify Bios configs but i don't know enough in that department to mess with it myself, though i'm willing to... thanks for helping out though, i'll still try it out as best my knowledge allows me to.

Oh yea, i forgot the mention a very important part of my error message -_-...
    It says here ''some functions provided by the operating systems are not working properly...''
    I feel stupid not mentionning it .. Argh.

I never changed any settings between the old version and the latest patch, i guess users will have to modify stuff themselves... k2's ''engineers'' are horrible ...

Thanks again, and in advance ^^

threestars

hazan555

listen three hearts or whatever ur name is..
    dont take this personnaly bro but its a wee bit hard to trust u laddi..
    as far as i can tell the link u sended is a hack : /

threestars

listen three hearts or whatever ur name is..
    dont take this personnaly bro but its a wee bit hard to trust u laddi..
    as far as i can tell the link u sended is a hack : /[/b]
    http://virusscan.jotti.org/
    scan my file and you will get clean results WHICH I POSTED

Exquisite_Doom

It's prolly illegal, but i'm willing to give it a try. Chances are K2 will never fix this issue anyway, thanks dude.

Damn, tried it 5 hours later. Didn't work. ''Program is outdated'' message pops up when i'm playing beyond two minutes of connection... I give up, screw KO.