Connecting. Please Wait. --> DC

This is a discussion on Connecting. Please Wait. --> DC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Connecting. Please wait. ---> 3-5 mins after Disconnected from server....
Page: 1

Connecting. Please wait. ---> 3-5 mins after Disconnected from server.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

yeah i do too, but it has its moods. sometimes it takes less than 30 seconds to dc me, and sometimes a few minutes.
    i have been constantly trying to connect only on ares, i suppose its the same in the other servers... anyone had this
    problem and know how to fix it? i flushed dns a million times, repaired internet, restarted computer around twice now.

BoboBaba

personally i can connect to all server xcept the one i want ( beramus) if i try connect beramus i get same shit connecting pls wait then dc

now on, i guess that only time will do something, all that we can find isnt permanent always new bugs and bypass and etc.. maybe new patch or something will *really* (still K2 <3) help..

lowey

I think everyone has the same problem. and sometimes it wont let me past after i type my pw in. i got into b3 earlier. but i cudnt get into 1 or 2. ive tried a few things to try and get past it like reset my modem and delete prefetch folders contents. try that, it may help yous out.

deezdaggaz

i can pick the server and then just sits there FOREVER!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

i got the same exact crap as lowey. i log in the accounts that i need to log into, and of course after i log them in, and get dc on ares 1, i cant log in that account again, then i go on my other account, and go to a2, then get dc again and cant log THAT in neither anymore. now i go on another account which is shitty that i dont want to play in, and of course... i get into a3. then i exit the game/server a3, and try to log back one of my accounts that i DO want to play, and it doesnt work, and now even the shitty account doesnt go back in. so now i rebooted comp, flushed dns another few million times, and restarted my modem and cleared temp files/cache. now, no matter what account i log in after whatever i do, even if i get update complete, i log in, nothing happens after it says "connecting. please wait" and i dont see info status to continue to server selection screen. so now, im basically fucked. what the hell can i do besides wait. and my sister is on her comp, and has been on a3 for the past hour and a half by now -_- and i need exp!

yup... i have this problem aswell

razzy

i get the same problem.

:angry:

me also

DjSammy

heh maybe one day K2 fix it :P

helnix

can logon to any server besides ares how fucking ghey =&#39;\\\

DjSammy

can login to server like 4 hours now

i try x 10 to log

but after click on server wait 3-5 min and got dc before and others friends are playing
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Kolek

same here