irql not less or equal error

This is a discussion on irql not less or equal error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i was using mozilla... and then i got that bsod. (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) randomly happened, i mean my pc was working ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default irql not less or equal error

so i was using mozilla... and then i got that bsod. (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

randomly happened, i mean my pc was working just fine last night. now everytime i turn it on after a couple mins i get that error

i also already tried using system restore (3 of those times i got the screen while restoring, OR after turning it on before it said restore successful)

also tried restoring in safe mode, still failed once, but then it went through.. nothing happened. still got the error.

sometimes i also get bad_pool_caller or bad_pool_header while loading windows xp (sp2)

im so fucking sick of getting issues without even touching my pc, like, i go to sleep, next day i wake up and it starts to malfunction.

so far i browsed google (gotta love checking forums with posts from 2002) and it says that it could be either ram, psu, vid card, usb ports, heating, driver failures.... sigh.

so, based on the cycle i had for this to happen, do u guys have any clue..?

Banned

Yup, remove any recently downloaded music/vids/games. Maybe reinstall windows on your computer. Check if all the drivers are up to date.

Little archer Senior Member

im afraid of reinstalling windows because some people said that they would still get the error at the installing process...

im so clueless here.

Banned

If you F-disk everything, not a small chanse that you will get the error during installing..