logIn Server Connection failed! Please retry connecting!

This is a discussion on logIn Server Connection failed! Please retry connecting! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi, this morning when i woke upp, my game had closed overnight, and i cant even open the game, bechause ...
Page: 1

Default logIn Server Connection failed! Please retry connecting!

hi,
    this morning when i woke upp, my game had closed overnight, and i cant even open the game, bechause when i open the launcher it says:
    logIn Server Connection failed! Please retry connecting!

ive tried on another computer, same issue, and i cant even go into the gamersfirst sites...

i know its not the game being uppdated or annything like that, since everyone else is playing the game atm :P

and some people told me that the "catche" had to be restarted so i turned my router off for like 5 minutes and back on, stil the same problem, and its not my computer since i tried on a different one,

Please help me =)

it happens to me sometimes it might be we have crappy internet or is just game issue it usually works after few trys just keep trying

its happen to me to somethins i cant log for hours and sometimes just few mins its sux xD

The One And Only Senior Member

the first answer for this is : Change internet provider
    works for 100%
    its happen because of ur ip or something but if u will change ur internet provider then i sure in 100% that the game will work for u .

thnx for all the answers, it finally works, just took its time, its weird tho, first time its happened in like idk, 5 months lol