Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont use "KaChing" as trade mediator /MakeMyDay

This is a discussion on Dont use "KaChing" as trade mediator /MakeMyDay within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KaChing is not a save trade mediator! i wanted to sell my logos char with items and a guy want ...
Page: 1

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

KaChing is not a save trade mediator!

i wanted to sell my logos char with items and a guy want to buy via WU. he want to use a trademediator and told me to use "KaChing" because he is online. "KaChing" send me a pm @ ko4life and this convinced me this way. so dont trade with MakeMyDay -> "[email protected]" or use "KaChing" as trademediator till this situation is solved :angry:

Banned Senior Member

I have warned people again and again about Samir but you dont listen so its your fault if you want people to listen make a post in general section that samir is a scammer because he had scammed many people already
    Whats his ko4life name btw?

Banned

well this what i know.. kaching isnt a trade mod hes a specific mod.. not sure in there job description they can do trades but
    1) why is kaching suspicious..?
    2) show us thePM between you and him that makes him suspicious to you
    3) theres really no proof here just words.. best way talk with a ADMIN about this dont make a post
    4) if i was you i would use resolution center since its consuring a mod

well this what i know.. kaching isnt a trade mod hes a specific mod.. not sure in there job description they can do trades but
    1) why is kaching suspicious..?
    2) show us thePM between you and him that makes him suspicious to you
    3) theres really no proof here just words.. best way talk with a ADMIN about this dont make a post
    4) if i was you i would use resolution center since its consuring a mod[/b]
    1. like i wrote the guy who use KaChings email acted like the real moderator and i asked him in msn to write me an pm at this forum to prove that hes the guy. i dont need to post a prove here i will send the admin my conversation with him later.

2. dont need to get posted here

3. i am talking in irc with the admin atm

4. irc/msn is faster. this post should just warn

I have warned people again and again about Samir but you dont listen so its your fault if you want people to listen make a post in general section that samir is a scammer because he had scammed many people already
    Whats his ko4life name btw?[/b]
    i saw his name but he wanted to pay via WU and use an known KO4life moderator as mediator. he realy did a great job with getting the msn and Ko4life acc of KaChing. i never gave him my infos. i only gave the logins to KaChing without an idea of getting scammed by him. i hope the admins checking KaChings acc and the ips to get this asshole banned.

Banned

1. like i wrote the guy who use KaChings email acted like the real moderator and i asked him in msn to write me an pm at this forum to prove that hes the guy. i dont need to post a prove here i will send the admin my conversation with him later.

2. dont need to get posted here

3. i am talking in irc with the admin atm

4. irc/msn is faster. this post should just warn[/b]
    sorry man i thought you ment something else.. sorry for the kind of rude reply :unsure:

no i dont write post like this without a reason. he realy made a great job with this and destroyed me alot :angry:

haku

too late :S

yes i am so angry because he realy fucked me up with this. i need the money badly and he dont care about this.

FUCK U BASTARD

Damn man
    Fucking low life KaChing... get a life

MakeMyDay

Okay ill tell u full story , I had acces to Kaching his msn for looooong time.
    I didn't knew that his msn pw same wass as on ko4life.After it i find out.
    I abused his acc cuz he wass mod and did many trades (scams) with it. I did everything Kaching dont even know about it.
    And btw Coolboy Ruthvik really took ur items and sended it to his ardream mage i got chat convo's if u want.
    And about henke Fuck u , ur a scammer I never scammed u . You scammed me 1time thanks to U i started with all the scamming.
    Anyway I don't care anymore u can ban me if u want.
    Bye KO!

MakeMyDay

If u guys dont believe me get lutz to do IP check on KaChing u'll see then

haku

or you are KaChing with a new account and msn

MakeMyDay

are u retarded? I asked lutz to do IP check

so i was talking to "you"?.... ewww o_o no wonder kaching had so many accounts and got his hands on like... 2 of MY accounts -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast