need help... srry for posting here but people see it here

This is a discussion on need help... srry for posting here but people see it here within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah well i just got my new pc 2gb memory with vista premium and i cant play ko anymore.. when ...
Page: 1

yeah well i just got my new pc 2gb memory with vista premium and i cant play ko anymore.. when it starts auto patching its fine until the first patch gets to the decompressing part.. then an error pops up saying extract failed.... why is that? i have winzip.. dunno what to do
    thnx guys if you can walk me through this

FattySin

I can't help, but just because your impatient, it doesn't give you the right to post in the wrong section.

Cadence96

yeah well i just got my new pc 2gb memory with vista premium and i cant play ko anymore.. when it starts auto patching its fine until the first patch gets to the decompressing part.. then an error pops up saying extract failed.... why is that? i have winzip.. dunno what to do
    thnx guys if you can walk me through this[/b]
    I had the same problem. When the extract fails just open KO folder and you'll see the "zip patch". You must extract it manually and replace the original files with the files located into the zip.
    If the zip contains a folder called "Items" copy the files inside of it, and past them into the original "Items" folder.

I can't help, but just because your impatient, it doesn't give you the right to post in the wrong section.[/b]
    I agree.
    So many people post here with completely offtopic shit and think that saying "this area gets views" will make it all better.
    Post it in the right section, for the love of god.
    I'm sorry I can't help, but I seem to be quite lucky with KO, and have very few problems.
    /knock on wood

Imhotep

Right click knightonline.exe and select Run As Administrator

morax

Right click knightonline.exe and select Run As Administrator [/b]
    Thanks for the replies guys. Im now moving to the correct section.

For all Others for the love of god please post in the correct sections - if we all posted in the wrong section theres no point in havnig sections!! Come on get with the plan!

OH NOEZ WRONG SECTION. MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!

MillionVoices

right clock on motherfucking KO folder and right click motherfucking Setting and give some motherfuckinfg permission to every motherfucking user. and push that motherfucking button OK. OK. MADAFucka!!

PlayerofRogueC0la

right clock on motherfucking KO folder and right click motherfucking Setting and give some motherfuckinfg permission to every motherfucking user. and push that motherfucking button OK. OK. MADAFucka!![/b]
    lmfao curse much?