Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proxy not working for Official?

This is a discussion on Proxy not working for Official? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im using torvpn, just use proxy log in and usually DC and use my own internet @ server list. I ...
Page: 1

Default Proxy not working for Official?

im using torvpn, just use proxy log in and usually DC and use my own internet @ server list. I cant get past Connecting please wait on any server/subserver with my own internet, but when i keep the proxy on i can get in fine, any idea why?

Check link in my signature.. Works. And no they stated proxy isn't illegal to get past IP restriction so they would've not blocked it from working.

wow works, flawlessly and get 5MB dl/1MG upload not so bad compared to my internet but good as fk for a VPN. Whats the diff between that one and the paid one? might consider buying it if this good

yep, same .. ty for that link

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    wow works, flawlessly and get 5MB dl/1MG upload not so bad compared to my internet but good as fk for a VPN. Whats the diff between that one and the paid one? might consider buying it if this good
    Ur talking bout the hotspotshield? I mean Idk how it works and shit but me N chad tested it and he said it works flawlessly. I dun think its even worth paying for proxy to login. I mean if u don't lagg why bother getting a better one?

says 100% faster and other shit, if had my own private VPN address then might consider due to kinda have sharing a VPN of same IP with other KO plp incase they do something ban worthy....

here my speed results w/ proxy

says 100% faster and other shit, if had my own private VPN address then might consider due to kinda have sharing a VPN of same IP with other KO plp incase they do something ban worthy....

here my speed results w/ proxy

Well u have faster speed that I got w/o proxy so I guess u should do fine haha? Imo u should just login and see if it causes you to lagg. (Server laggs cuz of high population already tho) But thats just 1 solution for you. I mean its the easiest way to go since its free and quite easy to use and works. I'm not 100% sure if it uses various IP adresses or just one.. Could ofc do some digging for that 1.

wont work for me for some reasons.... If I disconnect it I get dcd from server. And if I leave it on... well I dont know, I get randomly booted from connection after like 5-10 minutes....

i just got in finally after trying on EU and then half plp in VENT dced cuz they were using it too lol, Hotshield dc ftw

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    wont work for me for some reasons.... If I disconnect it I get dcd from server. And if I leave it on... well I dont know, I get randomly booted from connection after like 5-10 minutes....
    U done everything like on guide? And it kicks you ingame or at server select screen? Every1 with HSS dc'd? Hmm.. Gonna do some digging I guess.

SkyLinevsSupra

yea the Hotspot shield desconect you every 10 mins

im having trouble connecting with this method.. i get to the part where i click Europa 1, but it just tries connecting forever( i've closed VPN at this point)

Hmm weird.. If u find alternative options then tell me so I update my siggie.

im using torvpn, just use proxy log in and usually DC and use my own internet @ server list. I cant get past Connecting please wait on any server/subserver with my own internet, but when i keep the proxy on i can get in fine, any idea why?
    Just use HotSpotShield.

SkyLinevsSupra

dude the Hotspot Shield allow you to log in but then u will get frustrate due to desconection every 10 mins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast