Could soemoen please upload new xtrap patch ?

This is a discussion on Could soemoen please upload new xtrap patch ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah hey could someone please uploard the new xtrap folder files please ? thanks alot...
Page: 1

Hey cutie Senior Member

Yeah hey could someone please uploard the new xtrap folder files please ?

thanks alot

Damn Today it was a new Download and as Usaual it stops at like 290/352kb...ZZ Freaking n00b Programers.. pls someone upload a working one!

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol it works for everyone.. but just a chosen few have problems because somewhere before an upload hadnt uoloadded properly.. so we mustve missed out on a xtrap uploader... so yeah now we're paying for the computer sins

wow im gay

manesguy

I will upload my updated xtrap folder to a free website later when I get home.

Fubuki

Unhappy

I had the same issue too, but i tried like 4 times to update the patch and finally it worked. When you get the error message, clic again on the ko loader and press start again. Do this til ur xtrap patch is upgraded. Hope this will work for all of ya.
    Good luck everyone!! :mellow:

FatFreddy

I had the same issue too, but i tried like 4 times to update the patch and finally it worked. When you get the error message, clic again on the ko loader and press start again. Do this til ur xtrap patch is upgraded. Hope this will work for all of ya.
    Good luck everyone!! :mellow:[/b]
    I've been doing that for almost 9 hours now! Somehow I just don't think it's gunna work! I've flushed dns some hundreds of times too. I've also been begging for help on the KO forum for almost 9 hours.
    I just hope manesguy gets home & uploads his xtrap folder before the men in white coats come & drag me away to a dark padded cell somewhere...

Check The Topic below this one there you have a Working one...

FatFreddy

Check The Topic below this one there you have a Working one...[/b]
    Thanks m8, it works