CPU at 202 degrees F

This is a discussion on CPU at 202 degrees F within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is this bad ? and how do i fix it it has been shuttting down on me latly so i ...
Page: 1

Default CPU at 202 degrees F

is this bad ? and how do i fix it it has been shuttting down on me latly so i read a forum and said for me to check the Temperature by checking the BIOS so i checked and it was jumping from 200-205 around there lol

SLeePMoDe

you need to get your pc repaired, i had the same problem with my old pc the internal fan is prolly broken so it overheats and shuts down.

edddddd

Rofl, not sure if you can read this at the moment, your situation considering: but I'd have to agree, it'd be most beneficial to have your PC checked if you don't know what you're doing. 200 and higher fahrenheit is considerably high. If you've notice a significant drop in operating noise, there's a chance it's one of your main tower fans. If not, it(the heat) could be originating from a number of sources including your processing/heatsink/fan unit, harddrive, internal cards, etc.