Cracked Garage Band or something...

This is a discussion on Cracked Garage Band or something... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering if anyone has a cracked version of Garage Band or another music production program for Windows that is ...
Page: 1

Pwnensumnoobs

Just wondering if anyone has a cracked version of Garage Band or another music production program for Windows that is as user friendly as Garage band.

Thanks

evilwevel

don't know about a version of garage band that works on windows. i'd say download fruityloops, it's the best you can get for windows (might be abit difficult to learn)

Pwnensumnoobs

don't know about a version of garage band that works on windows. i'd say download fruityloops, it's the best you can get for windows (might be abit difficult to learn)[/b]
    Ya I'm just looking for some kind of free thing like that so any other suggestions would be appreciated too

Pwnensumnoobs

up

warez isn't allowed on ko4life

they dont want people googling "cracked garage band" for example, and seeing www.ko4life.com

Pwnensumnoobs

they dont want people googling "cracked garage band" for example, and seeing www.ko4life.com[/b]
    My bad, but that's understandable

Banned

rofl i googled it and it was at the bottom of the list xD

Pwnensumnoobs

rofl i googled it and it was at the bottom of the list xD[/b]
    Well i think we'll be fine then haha

they dont want people googling "cracked garage band" for example, and seeing www.ko4life.com[/b]

lol pretty funny stuff i googled it too

[codebox]Cracked Garage Band or something... - ko4life Forum
    they dont want people googling "cracked garage band" for example, and seeing www.ko4life.com. Go to the top of the page. + Quote Post ...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....iew=getnewpost - 45k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter - Save[/codebox]