Downloading the patchs goes slow

This is a discussion on Downloading the patchs goes slow within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I checked for viruses, cleaned my PC from other crap, restart the modem and the router. I was thinking about ...
Page: 1

I checked for viruses, cleaned my PC from other crap, restart the modem and the router.

I was thinking about the solution that some one can go to ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/
    Download all the patchs, put them in one zip, upload the zip to rapidshare or somewhere else so I can download it.

Ty,

Shimmy

I checked for viruses, cleaned my PC from other crap, restart the modem and the router.

I was thinking about the solution that some one can go to ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/
    Download all the patchs, put them in one zip, upload the zip to rapidshare or somewhere else so I can download it.

Ty,[/b]
    ---Updated---

I Have Sucessfully Uploaded All The Patches To another website for you and others to download

Here

---Updated---

I Have Sucessfully Uploaded All The Patches To another website for you and others to download

Here[/b]
    That's great! Ty!