crazy mouse problem

This is a discussion on crazy mouse problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a new mouse its a Logitech MX518 that has programmable buttons on the side, when i use the ...
Page: 1

swimmy

i have a new mouse its a Logitech MX518 that has programmable buttons on the side, when i use the buttons in ko I can't click anything in game or outside of the game until i restart my computer... What should i do? :unsure:

i have a new mouse its a Logitech MX518 that has programmable buttons on the side, when i use the buttons in ko I can't click anything in game or outside of the game until i restart my computer... What should i do? :unsure:[/b]
    Tried programming the buttons to excisting left/right click buttons?

swimmy

Tried programming the buttons to excisting left/right click buttons?[/b]
    my left and right and scroll work fine but if i push the other 2 it messes everything up =(
    it wasnt like that before the patch but i have only had it for 6 days

evilwevel

my left and right and scroll work fine but if i push the other 2 it messes everything up =(
    it wasnt like that before the patch but i have only had it for 6 days[/b]
    he meant that you should bind those two buttons to other actions. standard functions of those buttons are return for the small button on the side and next page for the larger one. just change them to left and right mouse button.