Mouse Macro

This is a discussion on Mouse Macro within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Soon I want to buy new mouse and I was think about Razer mouse. Since there is a option ...
Page: 1

Default Mouse Macro

Hi

Soon I want to buy new mouse and I was think about Razer mouse. Since there is a option to record a macro and adjust it on one of the mouse button, so the question is will it work in KO?

For example mouse button 3 will be macro wr+2?

Quote Originally Posted by iloveu2 View Post
    Hi

Soon I want to buy new mouse and I was think about Razer mouse. Since there is a option to record a macro and adjust it on one of the mouse button, so the question is will it work in KO?

For example mouse button 3 will be macro wr+2?
    No, not for that type of combo. If you want a combo to layzie exp , to just auto attack basically, get the macro keyboards, as priest i used to program to do 1/2/3 every 2 sec delay, 1920 p heal/960p heal/s pot, then would play mw2 on pc while still in vent and just alt tab on Raids ^_^

something like a G19. heres a link to it, u can get it of most normal sites for like $100 or of plp new/used cheap, try Hardforum.com/Overclock.net , Mouses are really only good for 1 key macro like soul pot and shit, not really good for more then 1 , mostl good on FPS

Logitech - G19 Keyboard for Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    No, not for that type of combo. If you want a combo to layzie exp , to just auto attack basically, get the macro keyboards, as priest i used to program to do 1/2/3 every 2 sec delay, 1920 p heal/960p heal/s pot, then would play mw2 on pc while still in vent and just alt tab on Raids ^_^

something like a G19. heres a link to it, u can get it of most normal sites for like $100 or of plp new/used cheap, try Hardforum.com/Overclock.net , Mouses are really only good for 1 key macro like soul pot and shit, not really good for more then 1 , mostl good on FPS

Logitech - G19 Keyboard for Gaming
    Buy razor naga and word "macro" gets a whole new meaning

So from that i understand it wont work on mouse? Im playing on notebook so buying new keyborad is meaningless.
    Last edited by iloveu2; 11-02-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveu2 View Post
    So from that i understand it wont work on mouse? Im playing on notebook so buying new keyborad is meaningless.
    If you can find this mouse "A4-X-738K",it had macro setting program,where you could setup so it constantly keeps spamming few keys that u wanted (i used it for minor ) and it had speed setup also 5,10,20... ms.