[Crying 4 help] Dc every 2 -1 mins

This is a discussion on [Crying 4 help] Dc every 2 -1 mins within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says i get DC from server every 2-1 mins (depending on how active i am in game, sprint ...
Page: 1

didinino

As topic says i get DC from server every 2-1 mins (depending on how active i am in game, sprint pots and stuff).
    • i repaired KO
    • i re-patched last patch
    • i took off the firewall of the XP (i have a router and nothing is wrong with him)
    • i used the TCP Optimizer at all possibilities (optimal, win default ...)
    • i flushed the DNS... a lot...
    • i restarted my modem+ comp (ofc)
    • i let win obtain ip adress automatically (for those who know what it mean, although i dont think that could help. it didnt help).

may i add that my brother is connected to KO all day on the same modem (home network) and he is not having any problems at all..

i am trying to fix this prob since last night and i dunno what to do..
    the DC -> suddenly i cant write, sprint, pot or anything like that. i get msgs for like 5-6 seconds then i get the DC msg.

i would like to thank for those who help me,
    didinino.

EvilSpirit

Yea i have that prob too
    i have Barak internet
    and HOT

what u got?

didinino

may i add that my brother is connected to KO all day on the same modem (home network) and he is not having any problems at all..[/b]
    its not the ISP...(i have ADSL of bezeq but its not the ISP i guess its the servers...no bosses today )

didinino

k prob solved goto Ko website and see the answer.... and i thought i was doing something wrong :P