Damn PunkBuster

This is a discussion on Damn PunkBuster within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was merchanting on d1,, came back to the game screeen to go to eslant.. and I had gotten dc'd. ...
Page: 1

ReiRei

Default Damn PunkBuster

I was merchanting on d1,, came back to the game screeen to go to eslant.. and I had gotten dc'd. I get on msn and everyone has been dc'd. So, I relog back in to try to go to d3eslant. I get the acct in use button, after hitting disconnect previous connection about 30 times, it fianally connects me to the character select screen where PunkBuster pops up with this:

You have been kicked by PunkBuster (for 1440 minutes) ... Time out trying to update PB Client

They are updating so I can't play for 24 hours? Wtf? It is not my fault they need to upgrade.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

That sounds like it needs mentioning on the main forum on the bugs with PB threads that bigbird opened

It kicked me out yesterday while switching server, and I could log in back again no problem. the kick (minutes) msg seens to be fake