DayDreamer SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on DayDreamer SCAMMER! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok hi all I was kinda done with KO so i wanted to trade my items for a runescape account, ...
Page: 1

knightmaster2118

Ok hi all I was kinda done with KO so i wanted to trade my items for a runescape account, So DayDreamer added me and said that he would be interested i checked and they said he was trustable, so i said why not, So we trade i traded items for his rs account, i have had it for about 10 days and already got up 5 comat lvls and alot of the skills i got the fletchin from 1 to 54 in 2 days so i was really happy until today, i logged of him went to eat and i tried to log back on and it said password changed i pmed him on msn to ask wtf is going on he said nothing and then blocked me so.... dont trust this guy Ko4life name: DayDreamer msn: [email protected] DONT TRUST HIM U DONT WANT SCAMMED EITHER!!!

Are you just retarded ?
    Or is this a way to ruin my reputation ?

there were 2 ppl who knew the secret Questions..(except me).

But you have chanced the Secret Questions.. so couldnt've been them.. and me ? how the fck can i change the pass if you changed the rec questions.. i cant fill in any payment stuff cuz i always payed with PayByCash..

btw why did you just say OH Fck YoU ScaMmEr! on msn and blocked me ? huh ? i didnt do shit to that account..

+

i play dotA.. Dont need RS acc lol..

(Lf for some1 to explain some tactics on Dota cuz i always get behind on lvling :P)

knightmaster2118

scammer fuking i worked so hard to get the ranks up i pay for members and u fuking scam me ..... get a life loser

mradrenaline120

yes daydreamer is a scammer

Are you just retarded ?
    Or is this a way to ruin my reputation ?

there were 2 ppl who knew the secret Questions..(except me).

But you have chanced the Secret Questions.. so couldnt've been them.. and me ? how the fck can i change the pass if you changed the rec questions.. i cant fill in any payment stuff cuz i always payed with PayByCash..

btw why did you just say OH Fck YoU ScaMmEr! on msn and blocked me ? huh ? i didnt do shit to that account..
    +

i play dotA.. Dont need RS acc lol..

(Lf for some1 to explain some tactics on Dota cuz i always get behind on lvling :P)[/b]
    No one will hack a RS account.... and passwords dont change themselves. Best thing for you is to own up.

poiz3n

yes daydreamer is a scammer [/b]
    lol just like u called ruthvik 1 with no proof and said he wasnt 1 like 2 post later..

knightmaster2118

It was daydreamer's friend who changed my pass it wasnt him he explained it to me thanks daydreamer , Hes not a scammer i have my account with all my items srry it was a huge mistake close topic, Thanks again daydreamer