Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DC after 99% character data

This is a discussion on DC after 99% character data within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have premium account but I must wait 2 hours to login in KO. Another people have free account but ...
Page: 1

Be@st

I have premium account but I must wait 2 hours to login in KO. Another people have free account but he can login to KO for 5 minutes max. I must wait 8 minutes to dowload character data and after it I see finish animation and get DC. Last time I got 14 DC's before I entered to game :angry: I have Windows XP Professional. I don't have anti-virus programs!! Someone can help me? I have this problem since last month. I can't normal play. I won't buy premium anymore :angry:

billytalent

I have premium account but I must wait 2 hours to login in KO. Another people have free account but he can login to KO for 5 minutes max. I must wait 8 minutes to dowload character data and after it I see finish animation and get DC. Last time I got 14 DC's before I entered to game :angry: I have Windows XP Professional. I don't have anti-virus programs!! Someone can help me? I have this problem since last month. I can't normal play. I won't buy premium anymore :angry:[/b]
    ko2le screw up for ya?

Be@st

???

My problem with DC's at 99% is because of msn... If i have msn on and someone sends me a PM while the gam is loading then the game takes 10 mins to load and at 99% it tends to DC.

So i just load msn after the game has loaded... hope this can help.

Banned

try reinstall ko

razzy

sorry, didnt read full post.

try defragmenting your harddrive, or close any programs running.

Be@st

I have premium account but I must wait 2 hours to login in KO. Another people have free account but he can login to KO for 5 minutes max. I must wait 8 minutes to dowload character data and after it I see finish animation and get DC. Last time I got 14 DC's before I entered to game angry.gif I have Windows XP Professional. I don't have anti-virus programs!! Someone can help me? I have this problem since last month. I can't normal play. I won't buy premium anymore angry.gif[/b]
    I told that i don't have any anti-virus program. I tryed reinstall KO and Windows but it doesn't work.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Dis always happens to me, i dc after 99%, ever since rofd started,, i have to try 1-2 times to get in =(

shane88

i had same problem and yes i dont have msn open anymore and it works fine

mastaker

I told that i don't have any anti-virus program. I tryed reinstall KO and Windows but it doesn't work.[/b]

man if i was u i just quit KO

Be@st

Just give up? No way B)

killluminati

buy more ram, or new pc... im having even worse problems atm i get dc at char select screen because it takes forever to load, and it doesnt say dc... it just closes and monitor refreshes back to regular resolution... if i get lukcy i load effect data to 51% and then the dc.... i tried all those ram booster programs, cleaners everything..... still the same.. maybe this defragment will work

TheFalconGuy

It happens to me too, Do you have Windows Vista? If yes it's can be normal that when msn onversation pop, your loading KO close cause (for me) with windows vista I can't load to KO while doing something else on my PC. If it's not MSn, try to do ipconfig/renew, after shut down your anti-virus and open KO.....normally it will work....If it dont work, sorry I dont know

buy more ram, or new pc... im having even worse problems atm i get dc at char select screen because it takes forever to load, and it doesnt say dc... it just closes and monitor refreshes back to regular resolution... if i get lukcy i load effect data to 51% and then the dc.... i tried all those ram booster programs, cleaners everything..... still the same.. maybe this defragment will work [/b]
    more ram or new pc
    i got the same problem with the laptop -but i got like 256 mb of ram O_O
    and 40 gb u cant really play on it cuz it obviously lags, but i used to merchant on the comp while my bro played on the pther comp
    since new patches have been released i dc on this comp

but the other comp doesn't though, it has 160gb
    1 gb ram
    no clue wut kind of video card

Mage_Of_HeLl

Dis always happens to me, i dc after 99%, ever since rofd started,, i have to try 1-2 times to get in =([/b]
    Happened for me too since rofd :S But i quitted this sucky game *proud*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast