Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DC after 99% character data

This is a discussion on DC after 99% character data within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I get the same problem but what happens to me if I load KO up sometime during the day, ...
Page: 3

nicholaszaioud1992

Hey, I get the same problem but what happens to me if I load KO up sometime during the day, my loading stops at 25% Character Data and slowly loads in, gets 99% crashes. This happens alot, usually 2 times. Then I can load in like a beast :lol: . But after about 2 relogs or so it happens to me again >< !![/b]
    Does anyone else ge tthis problem or is it only me and my gay computer ? :lol: :lol: :P

Banned

pfft..stop being lazy and teach your computer to count to 100.

But seriously, I used to have this problem, but I upgraded my ram and I haven&#39;t had the problem since.

nicholaszaioud1992

ok I&#39;ll talk to me fasha about it, but I already have 2 gigs of ram

razzy

ok I&#39;ll talk to me fasha about it, but I already have 2 gigs of ram [/b]
    lol then ram is not the problem.

What fixed it for me was turning off auto-protect when im trying to get in KO.

Thing is, when auto protect comes back on whilst im playing, my game goes to shit.

I was luring a TW to macroers at spoilers, and unfortunetly my auto protect came back on automatically, and i lagged.

KABOOM, im dead and not the macroers.

<_<

PS: i dont turn off auto protect completely, i turn it off for 15 mins.

nicholaszaioud1992

lol then ram is not the problem.

What fixed it for me was turning off auto-protect when im trying to get in KO.

Thing is, when auto protect comes back on whilst im playing, my game goes to shit.

I was luring a TW to macroers at spoilers, and unfortunetly my auto protect came back on automatically, and i lagged.
    KABOOM, im dead and not the macroers.

<_<

PS: i dont turn off auto protect completely, i turn it off for 15 mins.[/b]
    Ok thanx bro . Can you pm me and explain to me how to turn this on and off and some more directions please .

It happens cause to much people r tryna log in at 1 time....u can blam myko for shutting down and making k2 ova populated...
    what i hate is that i always log on but i get dc&#39;ed when it shows my guy

nicholaszaioud1992

Don&#39;t think so I have been turning off my auto protect for 15mins like Razzy had done and I load in very fast without dcing or stoping at 25% as I usually did. :P <3 ty Razzy!!

Be@st

Atleast when I fixed problem with 99% character data K2 set new XTrap patch and I have problem with 99% character data again! Can somebody help me? I don&#39;t want this fu*king XTRAP because I can&#39;t play in KnightOnline with it!

delete xtrap folder manually and re update it and see

me118118

i get this problem alot. i use TS (teamspeak) and i have it on when it is loading. could this be making it dc?

Cool

i get this problem too can any1 help me plss ? :S

biobot93

i havent read all the posts, but my prob on my old comp is that i would load once, it stops at 42% effect data,slow all data,stop at 25-30% ctr data, get to 37,jump to 75%,stop, then go 99% and dumped
    then on 2,everything is just super slow, if im lucky,ill get on this time(not usualy)
    finaly 3rd time i get on perfect
    seems like it resets after a while

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123