Dc in BDW! Need help!^^

This is a discussion on Dc in BDW! Need help!^^ within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! As topic says, I get dc when I wanna go in to BDW. I register and get the clock ...
Page: 1

invictus89

Hi!

As topic says, I get dc when I wanna go in to BDW. I register and get the clock and how many on each side has joined, but then, after 2 mins I get dc. And the I'm not able to log in for another 20-30 min or so.

When i try to log in i get different dcs, sometimes the 99% char dc, and other times I get in and dc right after.

I've tried to register and then town, just to be in a different place than all the others, since the servers lag like hell during this registration, but don't help. As soon as the clock reach 7 min left, i dc.

Can anyone please help me?!

And if other people have the same problem, write it here, so I can see if it's only me that get this annoying dc or more people. I haven't been able to find a post about this problem, but if u know of any, please post links.=)

I can never join BDW, and that sucks bigtime! :angry:

Invictus^^

didinino

its obviously not BDW... its K2, ever since they patched something, some ppl get DC for no reason..
    live with it or leave ko....

for me it was SP2 i took it away and i cant use it.

Banned

live with it or leave ko....[/b]
    it is simple

Slide-EYE

got something similar ... getting dc while i was tping into delos zone .... it was my problem cos i didnt instaled any patch properly so i have missing/bugged files that i didnt know which are the right ones...

i reinstaled KO and i m ok

venom

is that only when you reg for border war or the whole time?