DC but staying ingame!

This is a discussion on DC but staying ingame! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys, i keep dcing evey 10-20min, but that's not the problem. when i dc my character stays ingame so ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well guys, i keep dcing evey 10-20min, but that's not the problem. when i dc my character stays ingame so i get everytime EXPed. this problem really sucks and i have it since 5 days now, could aynone tell me what the matter is? the funny thing is i gave my router a password 5 days ago because it was unprotected but this cant be the matter, or?

thx for any help!

Banned

bump -.-

runordie

It might be, try taking the password off the router.

maliluki

It's your comp dcing from net and char staying on the server.Remove password from you router or call your net service to come and fix your net!

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

If his character is stuck in the server, It's not his internet that is giving him the problem. It's k2's servers, What I would do is first go to start, run, cmd, type ipconfig/release, wait 15 seconds, then ipconfig/renew. Then try to login, if that doesn't work, download CCleaner, and make sure all the boxes are checked when you have the program open(Not talking about the installation process). Clear ur registry. If all that stuff fails, I would wait for the next server restart and that will fix it 100% no matter what.

Banned

i hope you guys are right, but it cant be my computer, because i am online at my 2nd comp too and im getting there dced at the same time and the char is stuck in server too. well, i'll try to fix it, thx for your advises, but still need more^^ so bump

and ty legend for your help you wrote alot

Banned

CMD then IPCONFIG/FLUSH DNS

should work, or just reset ur modem manualy, or from website if u got linksus

Banned

bump T_T nothin worked

Try changing your account password, someone might be trying to hack you.

if thats not the case, Try to call your ISP and see why your internet keeps dcing.

Banned

my internet doesn't dc, only KO does. Pff, maybe it's my ISP, but i never had any problems with it b4. Any other suggestions?

runordie

Its not your ISP, contact Knight Online customer Support and ask them to manually dc your character in game.

Its all Knight Online Server Side, their servers have been really laggy latley and they are trying to fix it.

Togashi

try reseting your router...

DarkForceTM

Its not your ISP, contact Knight Online customer Support and ask them to manually dc your character in game.
    Its all Knight Online Server Side, their servers have been really laggy latley and they are trying to fix it.[/b]
    since they took out the 3rd server it has been lagging like crazy