dc at character selection

This is a discussion on dc at character selection within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i was pking in cz last night and decided to relog to cwest1. (prem ran out just then too) ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well i was pking in cz last night and decided to relog to cwest1. (prem ran out just then too) now when i try to log any character in carnac west from this account i dc when i press start at the character selection. i tried logging in on other servers and it works fine. the other accounts with prem and non prem can login just fine.

log on mykol and see if your account is under investigation or not =)
    if it is send them a ticket or just wait till they investigated your account

nope its not under investigation

i can log into any server except carnac west, where i dc at character selection after pressing start

sent a ticket about it but no reply yet

has any1 else had this problem?

Edminztrator

has any1 else had this problem?[/b]

i had that problem and yesterday i get my acc back i just send many tickets , and talk with the gm in game about im not turkysh (seller of gb's ) and he quit the ban , now i can log

i had that problem and yesterday i get my acc back i just send many tickets , and talk with the gm in game about im not turkysh (seller of gb's ) and he quit the ban , now i can log [/b]
    so all gb sellers are turkish

then ko4life should be full off turks if u check the market u will see how many ppl sell gbs
    also chinese have many gb farmers

Thank you for taking the time to contact Knight Online Customer Support. We are aware of the disconnection issue you’re reporting, and are diligently working to resolve the matter. Unfortunately, I don’t have a resolution available to you at this present time.

It is our utmost priority to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. You can check the Knight Online website (www.knightonlineworld.com) for the latest news and updates.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this imposes on you. Customer Support and the Knight Online team are working together to ensure this matter is resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, and for your contributions to the world of Knight Online!

K2ed, i would say i would be able to log in about 1 month

edit: weird 1 sec i couldnt log now i can

i had that problem

it seems to only do that on peak times, it goes away after a while

and i contacted cs about it, they said theres no problem at all T.T