Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

DC from game after 2-3 mins

This is a discussion on DC from game after 2-3 mins within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; be amazed, there are ppl there that have x10 more money than u and me together <_<...
Page: 7

didinino

be amazed, there are ppl there that have x10 more money than u and me together <_<

got the same problem :\ dc after 10 seconds.
    pale, do people sell keyboards and computer staff in palestine? jk :P[/b]

rofl
    ofc.there.is..

ps:there.is.pl.selling.thier.souls.for.freedom..to o!

u can use virtual keyboard..[/b]
    just.spacebar.broke
    waiting.till.siege.broke...then.i&#39;ll.buy.new.P C

any idea how to fix it now....it cant be the sp2 cause so many ppl playing with sp2 and they dont get dc...it hapen to since yesterday...nothing what i changed on my pc or w/e

help pls

i had this problem fixed it when i restarted my router completely and reprogrammed all the settings again. routwer wasnt restarted from february 2005. also i installed a game that had its own versoin on xtrap thjat was always online. check ur processes if theres something unusuall on.

Hypnotize

now i got lags stated
    its fucking k2
    seance when they moved the 3rd server the lags has stated

wyrm

not since 3rd server removal, its been since the patch that released paragon for beta test.

but i think clans and clan chat/ally chat may have something to do with it, seems like i close it i seem to stay a few mins longer between dc&#39;s and any announcements kills me lagg wise or causes dc like temple announcements, war announcements and so on.

Wyrm

Bavarian Motor

Guyz i am losing hope here because 4 new patches without any diff so is this hell?

didinino

any idea how to fix it now....it cant be the sp2 cause so many ppl playing with sp2 and they dont get dc...it hapen to since yesterday...nothing what i changed on my pc or w/e

help pls[/b]

i had this problem fixed it when i restarted my router completely and reprogrammed all the settings again. routwer wasnt restarted from february 2005. also i installed a game that had its own versoin on xtrap thjat was always online. check ur processes if theres something unusuall on.[/b]
    all i can say is read my posts.
    same comp with no SP2 on same router didnt get DC at all.

done like 1834134 restarts to the modem. and its SP2 that fuks me up.

Bavarian Motor

Guyz i think our last chance is in this thursday cause they will release a new patch to remove the white day ( i knowed that from the loving man in moradon because when u put ur mouse on the sweets it says &#39; valid for 27 march&#39; so they will be removed in 27 march and they cant be removed without a patch ) and i will tell u this if it is not fixed in this patch so go and play silkroad or ruenscape:P .

Bavarian Motor

is it bumpy or i am thinking this?!

Bavarian Motor

all i can say (fuk u k2) :P:PP:

wyrm

i&#39;m still having the dc&#39;s

this is either 5 or 6 weeks of it

Wyrm

didinino

all i can say (fuk u k2) :P:PP:[/b]
    triple post ftw xD

dude 2 patches already didnt fix the problem, what makes u think next patch will do it?

i sent a cs ticket they just told me to play with my c*** so i just moved to a server that i can play in, i suggest u all go gira/west or east xD

Bavarian Motor

so guyz is it fixed yet cause i am not at home is it fixed?!?!

KillKnight

Angry

Ya dc bug like intervals 2-3 minuts
    But u can reset u PC and login again coz the problem is x-trap

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast