Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

dc in a minute or so

This is a discussion on dc in a minute or so within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Try to get a long cord and hard wire yourself into modem. See if this keeps you from DCing, if ...
Page: 2

Try to get a long cord and hard wire yourself into modem. See if this keeps you from DCing, if it does, you know it's ur wireless. KO played wirelessly can be very difficult since you are sending sooo much data over the air, thus it's very easy for you to not receive any little piece of data and dc. If you check it hardwired, you can tell what it most likely is.

Validating

i try using ethernet cord in my laptop and it still did the same thing

Try to get a long cord and hard wire yourself into modem. See if this keeps you from DCing, if it does, you know it's ur wireless. KO played wirelessly can be very difficult since you are sending sooo much data over the air, thus it's very easy for you to not receive any little piece of data and dc. If you check it hardwired, you can tell what it most likely is.[/b]
    my internet isn't wireless i tried to change the phone spot but it's the same, changed computers as well and dced as well.
    i even replaced my modem with new 1 not even same 1 and it keeps =\

Validating

maybe its bezeq?

maybe its bezeq?[/b]
    it is, i was talking with them they said : "i can see ur problem" i asked him "so u r taking the responsebility for my problem ?"
    he said : "yes i taking the responsebility for ur problem"

in 8 hours a customer support man will come to my house, if my problem will b solved i will let u know.

Validating

ok thnx let me know ill call them to if they fix it

ok thnx let me know ill call them to if they fix it[/b]
    still dcing =\

Validating

i fixed it, they told me i need to do this gamers package , i pay 5 more shekel and now i dont dc anymore

i fixed it, they told me i need to do this gamers package , i pay 5 more shekel and now i dont dc anymore[/b]
    i think i'll move to Bezeq as well

but u sure paid just 5more shekels ?

Validating

yes i am paying only 5 more, ask for gamers package

yes i am paying only 5 more, ask for gamers package[/b]
    BTW do u have any lags when u play KO ?

Validating

servers that r laggy i lag, but it works as well as it does for everyone, i think what bezeq did is block all ports so on purpose so ull have to pay more, but 5 more for a month is nothing so its fine

AhWell

Actually, considering that when you join they say you will get "unlimited and unrestricted access to the internet" its against their TOS to do so...
    Paying 5 NIS more a month might not be much, but you shouldn't pay anything at all.

Id suggest you look into it...

Edit: So ive done some research and it seems what they are offering you is a connection to a completely different "server" that knows how to redirect (kinda like a proxy) your connection in the fastest / shortest way to the game servers.
    Which is pretty cool in theory, and yeah, you should feel quite the improvement in gameplay.

well in zahav i dont have lags, and this dc shit is started 3 weeks ago and they couldnt fix it.
    so i think i'll move to bezeq and once the fix that problem i might come back to them but if bezeq will b fine enough i will stay in bezeq.

AhWell

zahav meaning 012?

Cause if its 012 i might be able to help you...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast