Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DC and more DC

This is a discussion on DC and more DC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm madddddd...lost ft again...... anyway problem is not in wireless, btw i wrote ticket to our "graet" ko's cs waiting ...
Page: 2

Lady

I'm madddddd...lost ft again......

anyway problem is not in wireless, btw i wrote ticket to our "graet" ko's cs waiting for anwser 3 days... i think they dont know wtf is going on as well

PainKilla

I miss FT so badly... :wub:

Back on topic, :P

Like the greats mods on the great oficial forum, the great cs will only answer some big BS, or maybe some automated answer, who knows...

:angry:

Also, got DC right now while heading to Abyss :angry: :angry:

BTW, who wanna join me and my friend on WoW, we are playing on Shu'halo (Alliance FTW) :lol: :P

No DCs there :wub:

Lady

Thank you for alerting us to this issue! We are doing everything that we can to resolve this issue quickly, however, sometimes these things take time to correct. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your continued support of Knight Online. We continuously work to make our game better for all. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

..........................................plop.... .........................................

PainKilla

Thank you for alerting us to this issue! We are doing everything that we can to resolve this issue quickly, however, sometimes these things take time to correct. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your continued support of Knight Online. We continuously work to make our game better for all. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

..........................................plop.... .........................................[/b]

amazing :lol:

Errrrr............ just something...

What the heck "Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!" ??????????? :blink: :blink:

We can't play!!! :angry:

Lady

any solutionnnnnnnnnnnn................need help

KO4fun

any solutionnnnnnnnnnnn................need help[/b]
    i used to get this when i used dsl and a router, Now i use cable modem and router and have no problem.

Lady

bump.........still need help in resolve this

The ip is 207.38.30.166.

Call your ISP ask them to do a trace, and tell them u keep dc'ing when u play.

PainKilla

They can change (fix) something?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12